By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima Tells Nomura to Remake Final Fantasy VII

MGS RPG

Around the Network
Areym said:

Seiken Densetsu/Secret of Mana 5.....For all that is holy, make it happen.

AMEN!

Bristow9091 said:

God Kojima is so old yet looks so young, it's amazing!

To be honest, if they were to remake any Final Fantasy games in HD, I'd put X, IX, IV and VI before VII, it was one of my least favourites, aside from VIII, that was just god awful.

IV and VI already have their remakes multiple times..

X. I hope you're not serious.

VII ate IX. Its only logic.

I wonder how much more proof SE needs to get their act in gear, and make this happen. Even other developers are wanting it made lol. I'm sure that tweeter page went booom with the mention of that remake. However I wont get excited yet until they actually announce it. But, I am wow'd.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
Bristow9091 said:

To be honest, if they were to remake any Final Fantasy games in HD, I'd put X, IX, IV and VI before VII, it was one of my least favourites, aside from VIII, that was just god awful.

I wonder how much more proof SE needs to get their act in gear, and make this happen. Even other developers are wanting it made lol. I'm sure that tweeter page went booom with the mention of that remake. However I wont get excited yet until they actually announce it. But, I am wow'd.

I - IV are the only ones to be remade.  V and VI have only been ported.

deskpro2k3 said:
Bristow9091 said:

IV was remade twice (DS and PSP). VI was never remade. It was only ported to the GBA.

EDIT: And PS

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Bristow9091 said:

I - IV are the only ones to be remade.  V and VI have only been ported.

I doubt they'll remake those because they're classics. Not to mention there is already versions of them on PSP, DS(I'm not sure), GBA and even PSX. Not exactly sure which ones but I know its one of the classics lol. To lazy to research but you know where i'm getting to. lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Fab_GS said:

Kojima did not pass along the message "I'm looking forward to the new Zelda game" that someone for some reason asked him to mention.

His reaction to this

i see what you did thele

PullusPardus said:
Fab_GS said:

Kojima did not pass along the message "I'm looking forward to the new Zelda game" that someone for some reason asked him to mention.

His reaction to this

i see what you did thele

Zelda is on only Nintendo Systum

Kojima only likes Playstation systum (SONY BEST PS BEST)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

9087 said:

MGS RPG

Metal Gear Ac!d , it exists already

darthdevidem01 said:

Since a FF7 remake will take 30 years to make according to SE, which would mean 50 years in reality after the ports to Xbox 9768 and Apple Slab 2 are announced.

Kojima would probably be dead by the time it releases (he is 48 now), as would we all in December 2012 anyway.

Do you really believe that?