By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon.fr and .de have wii in stuck, hurry...!!! no .com

Why on earth there's no wii on Amazon.com, but there's on Amazon German and France(grab one if u don't have it)?

Around the Network

Interesting how long they've been in stock for..over a day each. #1 though so must have a lot of stock. amazon.co.uk is getting stock in every other hour too.

Lolzer said:
Interesting how long they've been in stock for..over a day each. #1 though so must have a lot of stock. amazon.co.uk is getting stock in every other hour too.
  Amazon.fr has wii in stocks since 2 or 3 days. In fact, Wii seems available everywhere in France since one week. (lots of retailers have some wii but I see that Wii are selling very well). April charts could be fantastic all over the world...  

at this time, Wii is ranked at 1 on Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.uk and amazon.de...

amazing....

Is supply finally easing? Hopefully, it's true and not just a blip in the radar. It could be that it was a fallout from the infusion of consoles to Europe from last week. It would be so cool to see Wii numbers explode because of increased supply.

Another thing, to preempt the "demand falling" trolls, the Wii is number one at the best sellers thinggie for both sites, and Wii related stuff occupies the top 5 of the French chart excluding one DS game at number 4 at the time of this writting.

The PS3 is at number 14 in the French chart and way down to 70 in the German one. Yes, they are also in stock in both sites. The 360 is nowhere to be seen in the top 100 of both sites(it is als in stock for both). General trend in Europe seems to be PS3>360.

Nintendo dominating the French top five: http://amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_ts_vg_nav/028-2867360-1978954?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=left-1&pf_rd_r=1TNQGSZMF3QG5VYEV73A&pf_rd_t=2101&pf_rd_p=108886591&pf_rd_i=home

PS3 below the top 50 in the German one: http://amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/videogames/235005011/ref=pd_ts_pg_3/028-2867360-1978954?ie=UTF8&pg=3

Around the Network

Sorry to ruin that last post sadly the ps3 is not in stock for 4-6weeks in Germany at the moment on Amazon i expect thats why its gone so low . Sorry to spoil your major happiness

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

The yellow thing that signifies "Add to Cart" is on the PS3 page and I don't read German! 

Damn, I got owned.

Regardless,  the UK one hasPS3 in stock, and I'm assuming that it is also in stock for the French one. I don't understand french though

Your right the French one is in stock and the Uk one , Germany amazon had loads must have gone after all . Where on earth is the xbox 360 given how much less expensive it is im stunned .

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

That's the most shocking thing I found while looking at the top 100 charts. It is just nowhere to be found on the Germand and French ones. It is doing *relatively better* in the UK chart but it is around 50-60.

The 360 might well be a one region consoles, even then, that region(USA only, Canada is Wiiland) is iffy because both the Wii and the PS3 are also doing relatively better on both cases. Microsoft might even come in last this generation because they are doing so poorly in two regions.

Xbox360 is a great console. Only thing that crosses it out is fact PS3 is better. Some time ago I've asked a shop assistant about Xbox360 and PS3 and  answer was very suitable for situation of X especially in Poland. I pretend an unaware customer and ask which console is better. Right now you can have much more fun with X he answered - Gears etc. I've told him I can't afford for a console which is good only right now. Then buy a PS3 - he answered. This is the point - people trust in Playstation brand. Microsoft has not this privilege.