By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PSP game should I get?

Which PSP game should I get?

Little Big Planet 19 38.78%

Killzone liberation 30 61.22%

Total:49

I'm getting Modnation Racers. I was hoping it would be part of the ps3 list but oh well :(

For my second choice, I'm left with either LBP or Killzone. (I'm pretending Pursuit Force isn't part of the list.

I already own LBP 1 (goty) and 2 on the ps3 and I feel LBP1 on the psp will be overkill (and not as good as the ps3 versions)

I'm not that keen on Killzone to be honest as I'm biased against FPSs.  However,from what I understand, it's 3rd person but I'm still not keen.

So, which do you recommend?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Neither, you should get both.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I have no frame of reference as I only played LBP1/2 on the ps3 and have Killzone lib on the psp.

Kill zone lib is fun for what it is which is a psp "twin stick" shooter, which has if you interested a storyline. LBP has always sort of lacked this (engaging campaign).

As I already own it (kill zone lib) I'll actually be getting LBA PSP and Pursuit Force. In your case as you seem to dislike FPS so presumably won’t have brought any of the FPS kill zones the story line will be horrifically pointless: Get LBP PSP

That's a good point actually, hadn't considered the story of Killzone. I'm a story gamer so that's a sore point for me.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Look at it this way.

If you get LBP on PSP you will always be thinking the console version is sooo much better, why am I playing this inferior game when NEW levels are being made on LBP2 as I speak, most of which are better than any levels in LBP1.

If you get Killzone Liberation, its a different form of gameplay thats great, the story is ok (enough to keep you playing) and the menu title music is to die for (at least the one in the demo).

Actually why not download the demo for killzone liberation from PSN and see how you find it?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

i'm assuming you got the hannah montana bundled psp, so since that game is out of the way, i say little big planet.

don't imagine killzone having good controls.  the ps3 controls sucked and dont' see how psp would have better

darthdevidem01 said:

Look at it this way.

If you get LBP on PSP you will always be thinking the console version is sooo much better, why am I playing this inferior game when NEW levels are being made on LBP2 as I speak, most of which are better than any levels in LBP1.

If you get Killzone Liberation, its a different form of gameplay thats great, the story is ok (enough to keep you playing) and the menu title music is to die for (at least the one in the demo).

Actually why not download the demo for killzone liberation from PSN and see how you find it?

Can't, still down :p

irstupid said:

i'm assuming you got the hannah montana bundled psp, so since that game is out of the way, i say little big planet.

don't imagine killzone having good controls.  the ps3 controls sucked and dont' see how psp would have better

Huh?

Ajescent said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Look at it this way.

Can't, still down :p

trololololol, I haven't been on PS3 for a week or two now so didn't know. Then try the demo when it is back up, besides you can't download those PSP games for free till PSN is up right?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I say Killzone.

Chances are you won't play LBP on the PSP anyway since you have it on PS3.