By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Have MW3 Info, with Picture Evidence Inside of Major Story Developments

snakefisher said:

i love people who try to justify buying cod because of the 5 hour story

Sorry for liking CoD singple player when you don't, is that okay?

Around the Network

i wonder how good this game is going to be knowing infinity ward are inovaters in the cod genre and made cod famous while treyarch are mooching m00ts who ruin the 2nd year of cod id rather infinity ward to devolepe the game every 2 years and treyarch and GTFO your not even a good devoloper

Zucas said:

Well the Modern Warfare story arc of the CoD series isn't my favorite, but I do want to see what is going to happen so I'll probably end up buying this game.  Although, it is going to lose out to Battlefield 3 when it comes to online multiplayer for me.  But that is a pretty cool poster.  Wonder when my store will get those in. 

All store should have recieved their original shipment of 50 posters yesterday.  All you have to do is put down a pre-order for MW3 and you get the poster for free!

Love that poster! Its in my room right now! xD

well pokemanic thats your opinion..but me and several friend feel the last iw game was below standards. black ops was a great game and imo had more content and polish then modern warfare two did. one of the reason i wont be buying the new cod is because iw is doing it and i dont trust em. plus yea....as its been said before battlefield will be taking up my time. still im curious as to where the story goes in the next cod game.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Around the Network

just got that poster today :p

I really could care less about the story because the campaign has become so banal no matter if it is modern or historical it feels very much the same. Just saying because I thought black ops had the best story yet, but it could not be saved by gameplay that we see every year.

Humans are more unpredictable than campaigns so I care more about the multiplayer.

chocoloco said:

I really could care less about the story because the campaign has become so banal no matter if it is modern or historical it feels very much the same. Just saying because I thought black ops had the best story yet, but it could not be saved by gameplay that we see every year.

Humans are more unpredictable than campaigns so I care more about the multiplayer.

I kind of agree in a way too.  I though Black Ops had a really good story but yeah it didn't have as much impact due to it being mostly the same gameplay.

Though I really do have a feeling MW3 is going to try and push gameplay to some new and different things, especially now that its pretty much confirmed it has destructible environments.

BenVTrigger said:
chocoloco said:

I kind of agree in a way too.  I though Black Ops had a really good story but yeah it didn't have as much impact due to it being mostly the same gameplay.

Though I really do have a feeling MW3 is going to try and push gameplay to some new and different things, especially now that its pretty much confirmed it has destructible environments.

The destructable enviornment would be great to add new tactics as long as it remains some what realistic. I would hate to see an enviornment where the average an assault rifile or even a submachine gun could destroy entire buildings. Hopefully they keep damage semi minimal for most weapons. Also to much destruction might put an end to over camping that would be crazy for the multiplayer ending a lot of camping. Still would help the single player campaign feel more fresh could be a good thing.

RaptorGTA said:

well pokemanic thats your opinion..but me and several friend feel the last iw game was below standards. black ops was a great game and imo had more content and polish then modern warfare two did. one of the reason i wont be buying the new cod is because iw is doing it and i dont trust em. plus yea....as its been said before battlefield will be taking up my time. still im curious as to where the story goes in the next cod game.

But he didn't post in this thread.