By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Have MW3 Info, with Picture Evidence Inside of Major Story Developments

yo_john117 said:
RaptorGTA said:

well pokemanic thats your opinion..but me and several friend feel the last iw game was below standards. black ops was a great game and imo had more content and polish then modern warfare two did. one of the reason i wont be buying the new cod is because iw is doing it and i dont trust em. plus yea....as its been said before battlefield will be taking up my time. still im curious as to where the story goes in the next cod game.

But he didn't post in this thread.

He has? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4054054

Just got the poster this morning; it's very nice.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
yo_john117 said:
RaptorGTA said:

well pokemanic thats your opinion..but me and several friend feel the last iw game was below standards. black ops was a great game and imo had more content and polish then modern warfare two did. one of the reason i wont be buying the new cod is because iw is doing it and i dont trust em. plus yea....as its been said before battlefield will be taking up my time. still im curious as to where the story goes in the next cod game.

But he didn't post in this thread.

He has? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4054054

Just got the poster this morning; it's very nice.

Wow how did I miss him?

Pokemanic said:

i wonder how good this game is going to be knowing infinity ward are inovaters in the cod genre and made cod famous while treyarch are mooching m00ts who ruin the 2nd year of cod id rather infinity ward to devolepe the game every 2 years and treyarch and GTFO your not even a good devoloper

Actually both of them are good developers and both of them have a shitty COD that they have made.

COD: MW -- Excellent

COD: WAW -- Meh

COD: MW2 -- Crap

COD: BO -- Excellent

yo_john117 said:
Pokemanic said:

i wonder how good this game is going to be knowing infinity ward are inovaters in the cod genre and made cod famous while treyarch are mooching m00ts who ruin the 2nd year of cod id rather infinity ward to devolepe the game every 2 years and treyarch and GTFO your not even a good devoloper

Actually both of them are good developers and both of them have a shitty COD that they have made.

COD: MW -- Excellent

COD: WAW -- Meh

COD: MW2 -- Crap

COD: BO -- Excellent

thank you..lol..and i would have quoted but i was on my phone and that function doesnt work...

I have to agree with you on the grading you gave for the games. COD4 was just awesome..only thing it lacked was more downloadable content. Black ops was just awesome. However as Ive said before...zombie mode is what has saved BO for me. online is just getting stale anymore.

i hope IW does more of this style of advertisement. Using sorta real mediums what not..hell maybe even do what Homefront did and make a sort of "breaking news" thing.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Pokemanic said:

You do know treyarch did BO and this is done by infityward (or whats left of them)