By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Network welcome back program for North America

TruckOSaurus said:

Okay I'm getting inFAMOUS for sure, now what other game should I get? (Keep in mind that I loathe Little Big Planet)

It really is a despicable game. I hate it a lot more than the average person should.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I am picking up InFamous and the LBP. I sold off my InFamous and never finished it. I want it done by the time I get the new one.

hatmoza said:
rocketpig said:

Hey, that's a pretty sweet deal. Nice work, Sony.

Too bad you won't be getting on the action

Honestly, I don't have time to play the games I have. Still, it's a pretty excellent goodwill gesture by Sony.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I have all those games except dead nation....so i guess ill get that

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay I'm getting inFAMOUS for sure, now what other game should I get? (Keep in mind that I loathe Little Big Planet)

It really is a despicable game. I hate it a lot more than the average person should.

You really are one of the most horrible people I've ever met.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You really are one of the most horrible people I've ever met.

This is nothing compared to the amount of smack talk you're gonna hear from me when you finally get SS4!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Pokemanic said:

smart by sony little big planet 1 is to boost little big planet 2's sales and infamous will boost infamous 2 sales really smart sony anyways ill take infamous and wipeout or dead space and moviessss yeyeyeyeyey

Well yeah.  I mean even if they offered like $20-30 store credit instead of 2-4 games it'd probably of cost them more since they'd buy non Sony branded stuff.

Still, lots of stuff.