By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Network welcome back program for North America

I'm going to get Infamous but I'm not sue if I'm going to get Dead Nations or Stardust. I'm leaning on Dead Nation because I already have Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 and they look similar.

Around the Network

Remember that you can share these games with 4 other people. So act smart if you have friends with PS3s.

What happens if we have all these games?? Would have been better to get vouchers for 2 free games of our choice, rather than a list of 5.

I'm gonna get infamous and dead nation...I think

My MAL

O_O!!! good stuff!!! will be getting Dead Nation & Stardust for my PS3 and Killzone: Liberation for my PSP

Around the Network

Probably going to get Infamous and Dead Nation.

Hah.  Makes me wish i woulda hooked up my PSP to PSN.  Wonder if I still can.

Wonder what happens to people who already own all that stuff.  Probably could call up Sony CS and work something out if they wanted to.

I mean, the people who own all those are probably the people you REALLY owe cause they're your most loyal customers.

Of course, had they just went straight credit they'd of lost more money.

Oh wow, Infamous ps3s first 10 million seller confirmed? IN YO FACE BLACK OPS!!!

inFamous or LBP is about to become the most played PS3 game this generation.

Boutros said:

Remember that you can share these games with 4 other people. So act smart if you have friends with PS3s.

No one wants to share with you! Go, go crawl under your rock you FREAK!

... I'll share with you : )

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson