By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Network welcome back program for North America

The outage didn't affect me at all... do I still get 2 games for free?

If so... sweet! :)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)
Activision, FPS
26 33,085 9,993,162

Infamous (PS3)
Sony, Awesome
1 >10000000 $$$$$$$$$

smart by sony little big planet 1 is to boost little big planet 2's sales and infamous will boost infamous 2 sales really smart sony anyways ill take infamous and wipeout or dead space and moviessss yeyeyeyeyey

patapon said:

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)
Activision, FPS
26 33,085 9,993,162

Infamous (PS3)
Sony, Awesome
1 >10000000 $$$$$$$$$

LOL good one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Is this per account?

As for the free ps Home items, can you save your free vouchers for future items and can you use 1 of the 100 vouchers to get a free $5-$15 house?

Anyway, excellent work Sony.

Around the Network

Hey, that's a pretty sweet deal. Nice work, Sony.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Okay I'm getting inFAMOUS for sure, now what other game should I get? (Keep in mind that I loathe Little Big Planet)

Signature goes here!

Doobie_wop said:

Wow, exceeded mine and I'm sure everyone elses expectations by far (everyone thought they'd give you Pain, 30 months of Plus and Spiderman on UMD). Dead Nation and Stardust are mine.

You know what's crazy? Sony set up a really good rewards program and people are still complaining on other forums about the offer, really? What other games and features could they have offered that might have been better and realistic? Most gamers are just whiners, you don't get this out of book people, book people are awesome.

It's a really ridiculous offer...in a very good way.

I don't really get the whiners, i mean I could understand COD players wanting maps or DLC but for people saying they wanted TEH GAMES like Uncharted 2 or Black Ops, they make my head ache...

in laughter. LOL

I was hoping for Uncharted2 :p

rocketpig said:

Hey, that's a pretty sweet deal. Nice work, Sony.

Too bad you won't be getting on the action

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson