By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Welcome Back Programme for SCEE Users. List of games

Everyone should get Infamous (if they haven't already), amazing game.

For the people asking, Dead Nation is really good, played it at a friends house and had a lot of fun, it's like a better looking Left 4 Dead, but from a top down view. It's also co-op, so that's cool.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Is this offer easily exploited if you have multiple accounts? I have 2 of the games already but would like the rest.

Infamous defaintely, I rented it once and still have the save files. :)

Hmm, pie.

So if I'm reading this right, I get the free month of Playstation Plus which means I will be eligible to get the Uncharted 3 beta early which is due in June? Sweet. That would be enough of a bonus for not having a FREE service for 3 weeks.

But since you're offering Sony, just need to clear some space on the hard drive for InFamous and WipeOut Fury

Cheers

I'll definitely get Wipeout HD but I'm still pondering between inFamous and Dead Nation. I already own LBP and don't care for Ratcher & Clank (and my brother owns it anyway if I want to play it). That said, I'm not all that interested in either inFamous or Dead Nation either so it's pretty hard to decide.

For PSP, I think I'm getting LBP and Killzone. I'm not terribly fond of Modnation Racer's art style and I didn't like the overall feel in the PS3 demo, let alone in the PSP version. I'm not terribly interested in Killzone either but it did still seem better than Pursuit Force.

The Fury said:

Is this offer easily exploited if you have multiple accounts? I have 2 of the games already but would like the rest.

Infamous defaintely, I rented it once and still have the save files. :)

This will be interesting. Hoping so.

More than satisfied with Sony's offering - was expecting games more in line with Flower rather than this :)

Around the Network

AMAZING! inFAMOUS and Wipeout for me!!! Plus I haven't been affected by the PSN meltdown as I have been revising for exams =) 

PSN should be hacked more often :)

mchaza said:
UncleScrooge said:

Ok wait...

I bought a PSP Go (a Go!) during the PSN downtime and Sony doesn't feel like compensating me for the fricking two weeks in which my PSP Go has been completely useless?

So the people who couldn't play online (oh noez!) get free games and I won't even though I couldn't use my product at all?

Wonderful. That made my day.

dude you bought an PSP go

enough said.

It was a special offer and a pretty good deal (99 bucks with 10 games included!) Also, I'll be able to transfer the games to my NGP in the future. Enough said? Unfortunately I can't use it at all until the PSN Store is back up.

What I'm talking about is: It's great you guys get a welcome back present and all. But all you lost were some weeks of free network gaming (besides the PSN plus subscribers who will be compensated for the downtime). I couldn't use my product at all. And I didn't exactly complain non-stop. I just waited for PSN to come back up. At the same time german message boards are cluttered with complaints because we'll get different games. And all these people lost were some weeks of free online gaming. Sony definitely needs to reconsider its priorities.

• For the German market, InFamous and Dead Nation will be replace with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings in the selection of PS3 games.
  • For the German market, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation will be replaced with Everybody’s Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party in the selection of PSP games. Killzone Liberation will not offer online gameplay functionality.
  • You got to be fucking shitting me.....

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Well I just noticed i have 3 playstations in my house all with there own accounts all online. So time for some co-op dead nation and some little big planet and infamous as well. 

Too bad i dont have enough downloads :(

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

I'll probably get Ratchet & Clank and Dead Nation. I think they could have thrown in LBP2 rather than LBP, but getting anything is still a nice bonus.

VGChartz