By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Welcome Back Programme for SCEE Users. List of games

Good List. Hope many people get these games as welcome back and don't leave sony camp for other consoles. 

The guy above crying about how old these games are and who does not own them, you need to realize how much these games are sold among 50 million PS3 owners. Then you would realize that there are so many people out there who don't have these games or some of them. So this is a good list for them. 

I personally did not play infamous. Played LBP 1 in my friends house but did not finish it. So, I would get these two games for sure.

Around the Network

yaaaaaaaay for me as i wanted to buy dead nation & had some interest in wipeout since a while now so i'm gettin those two for sure & as for the rest,i already have them...........for my PSP i will get killzone & the second one is still  undecided yet

THANK YOU SOO MUCH SONY:D

Smart move by Sony using games that have recently released sequels.  Some other companies should have jumped on board.  Assassin's Creed 1, Bioshock 1, Uncharted 1 for example.  Let people try out these games for free in an attempt to get new people hyped for the sequels that might not have played them otherwise.  I've never played Infamous but now I'm gonna give it a shot.  Who knows, maybe I'll like it and it will make me want the sequel.

dead nation or super stardust? i already decided on getting wipeout

Loks good to me but then I don't own any of the games availble to download

Around the Network
zzamaro said:

I don't much about PSN but I'd like to know something. I have both US and EU accounts, and if I decide to choose, I don't know, InFamous and Ratchet and Clank.  I'm not sure if Sony is strict or not but I'll be able to get that free stuff from EU even if I'm in the US, right? Will I be able to play I and R&C in my US account?

bump, can someone help me with my question?

Sorry for bad English.

Except Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty I have all games.

Dammit. I have LBP, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty and bought Dead Nation a few months ago...
 And I don't like Wipeout at all. Still, pretty good deal for anyone who doesn't have these games, plus I don't have any of the psp games!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

nice, infamous is great, now i have to choose wipeout or dead nations , what should i get ??????????????????????????????????????

Dead nations is awesome. Watch some videos on youtube and you can decide.

Guess I'll have to pick Ratchet and Clank infamous... and ... LPB.

Not a bad deal.