By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown ~ 2011 ^__^

WOOP WOOP can't wait!

Hyped to see the NGP blowout, I mean SONY HAVE HIRED A STADIUM! {squeels} Wanna see what games are being revealed for it too.

Then hyped to see more info on FFXIII-2, FF Versus XIII, GTA5, Type-0, Deus Ex, New Assassins Creed etc

Hoping the following will be announced; DKCR2, Ghost Trick 2, The Longest Journey 3, Xenoblade release date, Just Cause 3, New Super Mario WORLD

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I will be there in the flesh!

HA! Eat your hearts out! Who wants to touch me? :P

...I'm so jealous.

Which conferences are you going to? Can you sneak someone in your luggage?

Lostplanet22 said:
arcane_chaos said:

hey....why doesn't the girl on the left side have an angry face like the other 2?  just for that I want this thread locked!!!

OT: good thing I have G4, E3 is the only reason why I started watching that channel(and ninja warrior!!!)

Because it is Osaka, she is just weird..

Anyway what are dates time  for it?  I never was good in timezones >_>... 

Just so you know you spelled mystery wrong the way i spelt it is correct you spelt it mistery lol.

Im hyped for this E3 here is what i hope to see from the big three. 

1. Sony- ignore PS move we want games for our controllers, Announce more Exclusives, Versus 13 hopefully stays PS3 exclusive, and maybe a price drop for those cheapos of 50-100. 

2. Microsoft-  don't focus on Kinect spend maybe 10-15 minutes on it and the rest for us gamers that don't give a two cents about kinect, Announce some first party exclusives that aren't centered around kinect. And a price drop of 50-100. 

3. Nintendo- Project Cafe will be the talk of the show obviously but they shouldn't just abandon the casual market in favor of the hardcore market try to take both if you can. Make sure you have Third party support throught the consoles life span not just the first year or two. Also don't make the console $600 it won't spell doom for the console as we have seen with Sony's PS3 but it will hurt you for the time it is at that price. 

I look forward to them in the following order 

1. Nintendo 

2. Sony

3. Microsoft (only becasue im scared they are going to deeply attack the casual market) 

1am for the Sony conference? Ugh. I don't remember them being so late before.

Guess I'm just watching Nintendo live...

VGChartz

Around the Network

Can't wait!!!

You mispelled infamous 2 with e3 xD

radiantshadow92 said:

You mispelled infamous 2 with e3 xD

XD!! I'll make it up to you by dedicating one of the days to hyping up Infamous 2 .

Nearly 3 weeks? I thought it was sooner.

I'd be more excited, but we really know nothing of Cafe so far to get excited about.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:

Nearly 3 weeks? I thought it was sooner.

I'd be more excited, but we really know nothing of Cafe so far to get excited about.

Heh I actually thought it was farther away! Even though i'm happy its closer then I thought 3 weeks is still a long time to wait for E3!!