By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown ~ 2011 ^__^

Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

SO HYPED FOR NGP! can't wait to see more of it plus all the ps3 gaming goodness..hoping for some more footage on TLG as well

it's so close :D it's on my finals week too lol..but I 'think' i will be only missing the ninty conference cuz I have an exam at around the same time

Well things couldn't get any better for you then missing the ninty conference, you weren't going to watch it anyway.

eh? what makes you think that? :D there is going to be a new console unveiled ofcourse I would watch it....at this point if i had a choice i would have skipped on ms rather than ninty one cuz i think ms one might be mainly on kinect

You coudl watc the reply, but it's bound not to impress you.

>_> dude you are just waaay waay too negative..about everything. we don't know jack about cafe yet..so who knows it might blow my socks off! and yea I already asked about replay option in the ninty forums and someone said i can watch the whole thing afterwards. so might do that or check the highlights

it's not my most anticipated tho (sony and NGP is my number 1 interest obviously) but ninty E3 this year will be very intriguing as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

do we have game lists that will appear ?

Do you mean an anticipated game list? I might edit one in tomorrow :D . 

M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

SO HYPED FOR NGP! can't wait to see more of it plus all the ps3 gaming goodness..hoping for some more footage on TLG as well

it's so close :D it's on my finals week too lol..but I 'think' i will be only missing the ninty conference cuz I have an exam at around the same time

Well things couldn't get any better for you then missing the ninty conference, you weren't going to watch it anyway.

eh? what makes you think that? :D there is going to be a new console unveiled ofcourse I would watch it....at this point if i had a choice i would have skipped on ms rather than ninty one cuz i think ms one might be mainly on kinect

You could watch the replay, but it's bound not to impress you.

>_> dude you are just waaay waay too negative..about everything. we don't know jack about cafe yet..so who knows it might blow my socks off! and yea I already asked about replay option in the ninty forums and someone said i can watch the whole thing afterwards. so might do that or check the highlights

it's not my most anticipated tho (sony and NGP is my number 1 interest obviously) but ninty E3 this year will be very intriguing as well

They have the annoumcmets on the front page so you may accidently spoil your surprise if you happen to see them before you spot ther replay button.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Myak-04 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

Mine is Super mario 3DS.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Myak-04 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

Mine is Super mario 3DS.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

You coudl watc the reply, but it's bound not to impress you.

XD yeah MUGEN, you only want to watch the Ninty conference so you can SPIT ON THE SCREEN *RAGE*

I'm excited too.

Maybe one Wii game will be announced.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

I'm excited too.

Maybe one Wii game will be announced.

Don't get my hopes up ....       

Which comapnies are going to televise their conferences, and is it just on G4 and Spike?

Seece said:

XD yeah MUGEN, you only want to watch the Ninty conference so you can SPIT ON THE SCREEN *RAGE*

now I might miss my chance cuz of exams too! me and my spit have been waiting for this day for so long :( lol

@nintygamer: yeah but I doubt a headline can describe all the details about a new system so it should be fine

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!