SLY 4(ps3)

FF V XIII(ps3,TBD)

FF XIII-2(ps3,360)

TALES OF GRACE F(ps3,wii,TBD)

AGENT(ps3,TBD)

BIOSHOCK INFINITE(ps3,360,TBD)

METAL GEAR SOLID RISING(ps3,360)

SORCERY(ps3)

RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION RACOON CITY(ps3,360)

MASS EFFECT 3(ps3,360,pc)

ELDER SCROLLS V(ps3,360,TBD)

those are the announced games so far.. one could potentially add SLY 4,and HEAVENLY SWORD 2, to the list too after e3 considering one was "announced" and the other has been leaking all over the net

the bolded titles are for this year, and have been announced for this year, we can't judge yet weather they'll be delayed, but it is possible

also, Sly 4 has had a teaser trailer released, but other than that, we've got no other information about it, it could be a NGP or PSN title for all we know, we don't even know the developer 

Around the Network

I think the next Nintendo console (NES 6) will make the PS3 look quite 'last gen' next year. All the best games and the best graphics will be on that system and all the PS3 owners will be buying it to have the best versions of Final Fantasy, Tales, Bioshock, MGS:R, Resident Evil, Elder Scrolls etc.

So whilst it might be the PS3s best year yet I think people will stop caring because the NES 6 will be that much better.

Tease.

Carl2291 said:
Wagram said:

I think a lot of people are forgetting Metal Gear Solid 5. Every MGS game has had a gap of 3-4 years inbetween each. Well guess what? 2012 is year 4.

EDIT: Massive Edit. I was typing way too fast. Lol.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - 2008
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - 2010
Metal Gear Solid Rising - 2012

Don't be silly, that would be like counting Tourist Trophy and Gran Tourismo PSP into the five years dev time of GT5

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

@squillum  ninty owners were not exactly buying PS3s or 360s to get the best version of those multiplats, and the difference in power in even greater than the current HDs and Cafe, i seriously doubt the increase will be "significant" not from what im hearing from devs.

With recent reports (and judging by Nintendo's history), Project Cafe wont be the most graphically advanced thing and won't even support 1080p HD. Plus, it will be Home to alot of PS3 and 360 ports. So PS3 is safe for dominance!

Around the Network

EDIT: Double Post!

GameBoss01 said:

EDIT: Double Post!

So you double post to tell people that you are double posting?

Seriously bro, what the fudge.

God of War 4 is coming too.

Sorcery is coming in 2011 ...

OT : 2012 is already looking like a good year for Sony.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Writing off 2011 already, isn't their Uncharted 3 to come this year.  Did Killzone 3, Crysis 2 and Mass Effect 2 not release this year also, that's not even counting the genre's I don't give a crap about.  I personally would hold Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 above all those titles mentioned bar potentially The Last Guardian.  Don't forget there may still be the odd surprise lined up for the holidays in Sony's lineup this year too.  Perhaps Move might get it's killer title this year.

Not saying the line up is bad, I just think this year could yet top it.  I say could, as I don't know a release date for Duke Nukem, Rage and Deus Ex HR.  I personally think it's a wait until E3 affair still.