By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY'S 201(2) might be PS3's next best year

slowmo said:

Writing off 2011 already, isn't their Uncharted 3 to come this year.  Did Killzone 3, Crysis 2 and Mass Effect 2 not release this year also, that's not even counting the genre's I don't give a crap about.  I personally would hold Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 above all those titles mentioned bar potentially The Last Guardian.  Don't forget there may still be the odd surprise lined up for the holidays in Sony's lineup this year too.  Perhaps Move might get it's killer title this year.

Not saying the line up is bad, I just think this year could yet top it.  I say could, as I don't know a release date for Duke Nukem, Rage and Deus Ex HR.  I personally think it's a wait until E3 affair still.

Duke Nukem was delayed to June

Deus Ex was delayed to August

Rage is planned for September, so I suppose it isn't getting delayed another half a year.

Around the Network

wht about the new games from guerrilla games, eat sleep play, suckerpunch, and insomniac(multi plattform/all yet to be announced but all are known about).

Sony has done the unexpected this gen so i expect more.

slowmo said:

Writing off 2011 already, isn't their Uncharted 3 to come this year.  Did Killzone 3, Crysis 2 and Mass Effect 2 not release this year also, that's not even counting the genre's I don't give a crap about.  I personally would hold Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 above all those titles mentioned bar potentially The Last Guardian.  Don't forget there may still be the odd surprise lined up for the holidays in Sony's lineup this year too.  Perhaps Move might get it's killer title this year.

Not saying the line up is bad, I just think this year could yet top it.  I say could, as I don't know a release date for Duke Nukem, Rage and Deus Ex HR.  I personally think it's a wait until E3 affair still.

id have to agree. the unexpected will be shown

2012 looks pretty good so far. Hopefully ICO Collectin and TLG doesn't get any more delays.... cross fingers.