By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN is back up in the UK and most (if not all) PAL territories

At roughly 6:40pm GMT, the PSN started working in the UK.

This means that certain PAL territories already have access to the PSN, any left out PAL territories should be restored within the next few hours.

If PAL territories are the last to be restored then PSN could be up worldwide very soon.

EDIT:

Follow PS Blog EU's twitter, they will tell you when it is restored region by region. Confirm it yourself in the comment section.

http://twitter.com/#!/PLAYSTATIONEU

Around the Network

I can confirm this, UK is live and the first thing I'm doing after syncing my trophy is heading to Home, GOD I'VE MISSED THAT PLACE!!

Then over to LBP2 ^_^

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I still can't log in from Argentina, it's still telling me that it's undergoing maintentance, or at least it was 5 minutes ago before I turned my PS3 off.

I just wanted to sync my trophies :(

So it's up in the US, UK and all PAL territories... but it's not up here in Argentina (South America)... it'd better be up by tomorrow >_<

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Jdevil3 said:

I still can't log in from Argentina, it's still telling me that it's undergoing maintentance, or at least it was 5 minutes ago before I turned my PS3 off.

So it's up in the US, UK and all PAL territories... but it's not up here in Argentina (South America)... it'd better be up by tomorrow >_<

As far as I'm aware, it's Australia then you guys and Asia next. so I'd estimate within the next 24hrs.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

No its not up in PAL territories, it says on twitter UK, Ireland and Midle East

We have to wait still! cant wait to get online!!

Around the Network

Thank you Sony.

Donwloading 3.61 now in US PSN.

Ajescent said:
Jdevil3 said:

As far as I'm aware, it's Australia then you guys and Asia next. so I'd estimate within the next 24hrs.

Thanks for the info... I hope you're right :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Ultr said:

No its not up in PAL territories, it says on twitter UK, Ireland and Midle East

We have to wait still! cant wait to get online!!

My Dad lives in Spain and he says it's up, maybe he mistook the update for PSN working, I don't know.

it's not up over here, but that was to be expected.

it would be easier to hack it again and turn it on myself, then to make an Austrian work on sunday

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

holland is not online