By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN is back up in the UK and most (if not all) PAL territories

Rafux said:

South America can go to hell then?

LOL I don't checked my brasilian account yet.

Around the Network
Rafux said:

South America can go to hell then?

According to PS Blog you're next.

I may be totally ignorant or whatever but do you guys think sony took way too long to get PSN back and my theory is that they were just rebuilding there network from ground up to support the user demand.

Dubai- Middle East is up

dpak1170 said:

I may be totally ignorant or whatever but do you guys think sony took way too long to get PSN back and my theory is that they were just rebuilding there network from ground up to support the user demand.

Spot on. It did take too long because they had to rebuild the network and security.

Around the Network

It seems it's back online in Argentina, I haven't tried it myself though... going to turn my PS3 on right now.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

brendude13 said:
Ultr said:

I can confirm, PSN Online in europe! BAMMMMM!!!

Where abouts are you from? Is it working for you?

switzerland, and yes Im online ! :D

My trophies wont sync.

All the ones i've earned since psn went down show up on my list but my overall level hasnt gone up at all.

I was level 12 71% and still am, and i've got plenty during the down time including a platinum

Ok, it asked me to change my password and it said they sent me an email to change it but I just checked and didn't get anything from them... I guess it's supposed to take a while to receive it.

How long did it take you guys to receive the email? (for those that had to change the password that way of course)

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Jdevil3 said:

Ok, it asked me to change my password and it said they sent me an email to change it but I just checked and didn't get anything from them... I guess it's supposed to take a while to receive it.

How long did it take you guys to receive the email? (for those that had to change the password that way of course)

They didn't send me an e-mail, I did it all through the PS3.