By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - recap ps3>360 LTD not on time

10 months ago i said that the ps3 wouldn't overtake the 360 in LTD sales till the new consoles were out or the battle for 2nd place became uninteresting.

back then the 360 had a lead of 5 million units

ten months later only 3 million units +- a little more remain.

in about 15 months we can except the new stuff.  the overtake has become meaningless

amirica has become more 360 based and in the rest of the world the 360 is still expanding

which will mean haters u got served! and big time

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

So what you're saying is that once the NES 6 releases the PS3 and 360 become old news and nobody cares about how well they do because everyone will be thinking about the new generation of consoles? I think you're on to something here.

The anticipation for the PS3 overtaking the 360 was thick  then Kirby ate it.

Tease.

Amirica is that the island next to cloudcuckoo?

Joking aside, this gen has been a success for MS regardless of the position it ends up at, but the same can be said for the PS3 only the diehards would have predicted it to reach 50mil 3yrs ago.

Enjoy your cookie.

edit : america was the beer speaking nevertheless point is standing and i am eating a damn tasty cookie anno 2011 served from 2005-2010

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I want a cookie :(

I wuves cookies.

Oh oreos.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOReos.

Bored of Oreos Me want Pie.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PPPPPPPPPPPPie.

Congrats on predicting what ever the hell this thread was about.

Around the Network

The Cake is a Lie! now... what where you saying?

I would respond if I could actually understand what the hell you just said o.o;

Rol is right, wether the PS3 is behind by 6% or in front by 6% is completely meaningless

Daam now I want cake you bastard. 

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cake I wuv you I wuv you cake

hmmm you got a point but if your not in first yoiur in last. only nintendo trully gets a cookie