By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HD Twins: All Time Greatest Exclusives List

Nice thread :) and to think, by the end of this year Sony will have at least 4 more big exclusives

btw doesn't Yakuza 4 count?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

So the PS3 doing 7 great exclusives a year whilst the 360 does around 4 great console/exclusives a year. 

Except this year is looking pretty bleak for the 360!

There's really no problems with this list... lol

Nice work you did there compiling all the scores too, very informative.

Tales of Vesperia shouldn't be there me thinks...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

In defense of the 360. They had Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock "console-"exclusive for a year and those would imo be the biggest games on the 360's list.

Tales of Vesperia though released on PS3 in Japan

Around the Network

lol...list is fine but its funny that I dislike more than half of these "gretest games".

Where is Dead Rising? Or does it not count cause Wii got a port? Also where is the greatest 360 exclusive from 2007? Earth Defense Force 2017?

disolitude said:

lol...list is fine but its funny that I dislike more than half of these "gretest games".

Where is Dead Rising? Or does it not count cause Wii got a port? Also where is the greatest 360 exclusive from 2007? Earth Defense Force 2017?

yeah, i had Dead Rising, but then i saw it was also on Wii, so i changed it.

heres your game

X360 Earth Defense Force 2017
Sandlot/D3, 2007
70.53%

Ajescent said:

why not?

osamanobama said:
disolitude said:

yeah, i had Dead Rising, but then i saw it was also on Wii, so i changed it.

heres your game

X360 Earth Defense Force 2017
Sandlot/D3, 2007
70.53%

Aww, thats too bad. I found it more fun than 80% of these greatest games... But yeah, metacritic knows best. :)

osamanobama said:
Ajescent said:

why not?

It's also out on the ps3 in JPN?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?