By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's awesome!everyone who has seen it will like it!!

Graphics looks cool but personally I don't like the "dragon combat system". Especially weird looks this side to side battering... This is a real battlefield though. I think this game can provide a lot of fun.

Around the Network
benoit said:
BenKenobi88 said:

.where's the big bosses? It's more fun to me to be one of those little soldiers, up against a big boss like a dragon.

ok i guess we didn't see the same video. i couldn't watch the video on this thread but i found this one. and there is a big huge boss...

http://www.thelastboss.com/post.phtml?pk=2619

yay!  I didn't know there was another video.  That certainly is a big boss...
The rest of what I said still stands...I'm still waiting for more.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm not really interested in dragons. Troop formations kind of remind me of ninety nine nights on the 360. I'd rather play a updated Dynasty Warriors/Another battle game than play this game TBH.

Good to see this site is still going 

I posted this in the other Lair thread but here it is anyway:

Here's a great interview where the head Factor 5 guy talks about Lair and the PS3: http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2007/04/qa_with_factor_5_chief_julian_eggebrecht.html

He explains why it's easier to port to the 360 from PS3, which would explain why capcom is porting devil may cry 4 but not dead rising.  Hopefully (for me), he's right about developers switching to PS3 design first so PS3 doesn't miss out on as many games. Either way, it's nice that Factor 5 is willing to focus exclusively on the PS3 so they can take advantage of the hardware more and more as they work on it.

The gameplay looks a little redundent perhaps. Either way I'm sure it'll be a really good game. But to be honest I'm not really excited because I tend to find I 1. Don't like flying games(Or I'm just not good at them) 2. Find Factor 5 games too hard. Back in the day nothing looked better then their star wars titles on the GC and I hardly got anywhere in them, and got bored fast of replaying boards, and that was my beloved star wars. So I'd only rent this title.

Around the Network

no sir, I don't like it.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

windbane said:

I posted this in the other Lair thread but here it is anyway:

Here's a great interview where the head Factor 5 guy talks about Lair and the PS3: http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2007/04/qa_with_factor_5_chief_julian_eggebrecht.html

He explains why it's easier to port to the 360 from PS3, which would explain why capcom is porting devil may cry 4 but not dead rising. Hopefully (for me), he's right about developers switching to PS3 design first so PS3 doesn't miss out on as many games. Either way, it's nice that Factor 5 is willing to focus exclusively on the PS3 so they can take advantage of the hardware more and more as they work on it.

That comment on porting kind of make me even more suspicious of Kojima's comments on how MGS4 supposedly wouldn't work on the 360.

As for Lair, I think it would be interesting to liscense out the engine they are using, assuming they can claim the rights to it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs