By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So i just finished Portal 2 ! Sweet game...

I never played the original but thought that i would give this one a go, and had no expectations. But man this game was awesome. The core idea is very simplistic... but the presentation and backstory make this awesome. It felt like i was playing bioshock... you know revisiting old areas that people have not been in for years.

I have yet to start a co op game because i dont have anyone to play it with and of course the PSN is still down. I heard that playing the co op on your own would be really hard too.

What do you guys think?

Around the Network

Really great game, but since it's the second one (kinda like Bioshock 2) Portal 1 just has something that is special in its own way. I think the whole atmosphere in the first game is better, but objectively the second game does it very well too, is longer and has more and different content, so it should be the better game overall. Only thing that I really think is worse, even if I had played Portal 2 before the first game, is the final song at the end.

Still Alive >>>>>>>> Portal 2 ending song.

Pesonally I liked Portal 2 better. But, yeah 'Still Alive' is better than 'Want You Gone'. 

What's amazing though is that this is all inside Half Life's universe. I really don't like the Half Life seires but it's still cool.

interesting. I finished that game yesterday, and I'm still stunned ! 

didn't like the ending Music. but I loved the opera.

*spoiler below*

I liked the part when you shoot the moon, and when the small robot says "Spaaaaaaaaace !!" :D

Yeah, I finished it last Saturday. Wish it was longer and most of the puzzles were too easy to figure out, but the game blew my MIND. I immediately started going through withdrawal last Sunday, so I ended up watching a full playthrough of the first game on youtube.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Yea ending wasn't all that but superb game. I want someone to play co-op with though!

wow that is a little much... but i no what you mean. I def want more

Finished the single player and totally loved it. Waiting for psn to come back to complete the coop missions :)

I agree with everything here, Portal 2 is awesomely awesome but it left me with a bitter taste because the ending song sucked. I was totally expecting a worthy sequel to Still Alive and it ended up being an insult to its memory. Other than that, the game dragged a bit in the middle (the Cave Johnson part), but it's still gonna be prolly the best game I'm gonna play in a long long time

Though I've only heard Want You Gone once, I don't really wanna hear it again

I have yet to play the first and I really want to play the second.

I'll have to pick up both later .