By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where the heck is Leon

d21lewis said:

Starfox 64 3D.  He's on the Starwolf Team.

I knew i wasn't the only one who thought that when i saw this thread.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
d21lewis said:

I almost broke my neck rushing to post that before someone else did!!

He's gettin busy with Ashley.

Mr Khan said:
d21lewis said:

Ditto.

d21lewis said:

Andross' right hand comes off.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Is it really that big a deal? I could see if this were story based, but Leon being a favorite character means what exactly in this game? What loss is there?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

http://maps.google.es/maps?q=leon

There is Leon, at the north of Spain.

Leon is dead.

Onyxmeth said:

Is it really that big a deal? I could see if this were story based, but Leon being a favorite character means what exactly in this game? What loss is there?

Yes it is. It's the same like having a Naruto game but Naruto isn't in it. Or a DBZ fighting game without Goku.

pokeclaudel said:
Onyxmeth said:

Yes it is. It's the same like having a Naruto game but Naruto isn't in it. Or a DBZ fighting game without Goku.

So Resident Evil 1, 3, Code Veronica, Zero and 5 are like a Naruto game coming out without the title character involved? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Everything that anyone likes or prefers about Leon Kennedy isn't even going to be present in this game. He's no more or less another paintjob of Chris Redfield from an action standpoint.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.