By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Graces F confirmed for PS3, 2011 or 2012 for US, 2012 for EU

......2012?

Really?

Reaaalllyyy?

REALLLLYYYY?

How hard is it to translate text and get decent voice actors to voice them?

Around the Network
Wagram said:

......2012?

Really?

Reaaalllyyy?

REALLLLYYYY?

How hard is it to translate text and get decent voice actors to voice them?

We finally know what Namco means when they say coming soon. 

Well then what was the platform secrecy all about? They could have just told us in the very beginning they were only going to release the game for the PS3. This company is run by monkeys.

How technical is your game?

That's bullshit man. Say what you want about SE but at least it doesn't take them 2 fucking years to translate text.

IxisNaugus said:

Well then what was the platform secrecy all about? They could have just told us in the very beginning they were only going to release the game for the PS3. This company is run by monkeys.

As everyone would say,

Namco hates money.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

That's bullshit man. Say what you want about SE but at least it doesn't take them 2 fucking years to translate text.

Tales of Graces F was released on December 2, 2010. Namco just announce the game was coming to North America at the end of February. So they have to translate the game and hire voice actors to record all the voice overs that takes some time depending on the game. Beside Square Enix works on translating the game while they are developing their games in Japan.

IxisNaugus said:

To bait fanboys along and buy up hype for the game on the cheap, leaving those of us who bought what is apparently the platform to abuse screwed, as usual

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
IxisNaugus said:

To bait fanboys along and buy up hype for the game on the cheap, leaving those of us who bought what is apparently the platform to abuse screwed, as usual

could it be just a case of saving the game for Project Cafe? At least that's what I thought of when I read about it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Marteds said:
Wagram said:

Tales of Graces F was released on December 2, 2010. Namco just announce the game was coming to North America at the end of February. So they have to translate the game and hire voice actors to record all the voice overs that takes some time depending on the game. Beside Square Enix works on translating the game while they are developing their games in Japan.

Tales of Graces however came out on Demember 9th 2009. You can't tell me that it is that hard for an additional ten hours of content.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Khan said:
IxisNaugus said:

could it be just a case of saving the game for Project Cafe? At least that's what I thought of when I read about it

If it were a slightly more rational company, i would say so (i suspect that's what's going on with Sonic Generations and i hope that's what's going on with Soul Calibur V), but this is Bandai Namco, whose localization teams seem to only be aware of half the products the Japanese company puts out...

EDIT: oh crap, i remembered Soul Calibur is Bandai-Namco too. That doesn't bode well <_>

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.