By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Cafe's first Announced Game? Release Date Hinted At?

Oh, and it's Zumba Fitness 2! ZUUUUUMBAAAA!

DISON, N.J., May 10, 2011 – The ultimate interactive Dance-Fitness Party™ is about to make an encore appearance in your living room! Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, along with Zumba Fitness® LLC, today revealed plans to release Zumba® Fitness 2, the sequel to the best-selling dance-fitness video game since its release in November 2010. Developed by Zoe Mode, Zumba® Fitness 2 will launch on Wii™ this holiday season and another-to-be announced platform in early 2012.

“We’ve seen an overwhelming demand for the next iteration of the franchise and I can promise you that Zumba Fitness 2’s new and improved features will challenge Zumba enthusiasts and entice new followers to join the party,” said Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Majesco. “The Zumba Fitness franchise of video games connects the exhilarating Zumba dance workouts loved by millions with uniquely interactive console platforms that are accessible and fun for consumers of all ages.”

Another-to-be announced platform in early 2012? Could just be that they're considering other consoles such as Xbox 360 and PS3, or... it could be Cafe! Believe!

(Click for Link)

Around the Network

Really Smeags,zumba fitness 2?  It might be loved bye millons,but not in America. 

oldschoolfool said:

Really Smeags,zumba fitness 2?  It might be loved bye millons,but not in America. 

Come on man! It's Zumba! ZUUUUMBAAA! It's really fun to scream out loud.

And it's sold over a million in NA alone... and is tearing up the UK charts as well. I'm always hearing my coworkers talking about this game, so I guess it did its job.

3rd party it's going to be a wii release 

Love the click for link bit, made me smile.

Looks like Early 2012 release timeframes gonna happen!

NEX GEN IS COMING TO US!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

a bit earlier than I expected, but entirely plausable

I edited in that "To-be-announced Platform" could just mean they're considering Xbox360 and PS3 for a later release sort of like Michael Jackson: The Experience.

Or...

It could be a hint at Cafe! Believe!

when I first read that I thought of ps3 with move. But I guess you are right this actually might be about cafe

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Doubt it, though the date matches.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

No Wii sucessor is anounced, not yet revealed, i bet for Next Gen Xbox, since rumours already started to, and since it's early 2012 and theres no Wii2 up to end of march, and since with 360 Microsoft anounced it in E3 2005 and released it in late 2005 maybe they'll do it again with next gen Xbox.