By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bonus Round: Sony E3 Preview

the most interesting point was an appearance by someone like cliff bleszinski but its just a random guess.

i think were gonna see more valve games...they didnt just make ps3 steam for 1 game.

Around the Network
Machina said:
Wagram said:
osamanobama said:

i cant believe they said Resistance isnt an A list game.

if thats not an a list game i really dont know to many games this gen that are

Well to be fair. I don't consider Resistance to be an A list game either but then again I don't consider Call of Duty or Bad Company A list either. Just an opinion. :P

I don't consider Resistance A list either. The guy from Giant Bomb was right, hardly anyone really cares about it. Wish they'd put the resources behind a new IP or something instead ><

Yeah...they keep trying to make Resistance something bigger than it is, but it's not gonna happen. Don't get me wrong, they're decent games, but it'll never be the blockbuster franchise they want it to be.

3DS | 2363-5694-1881 | lpfisher

Short compared to the one of Nintendo.

badgenome said:

I'm expecting the E3 equivalent of this:

wtf did i just watch?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Previews are pointless, and are just random prdicitons, the fun is when the show starts.

Around the Network
Machina said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:

WTH??? Their was almost none predictions or what they wanted to see.... 90%was about hating on the NGP too.

fixed lol i mean seriously..super hardcore rich guys will buy this cuz tretton said its between 200-600. my forehead hurts from all the facepalms caused by this shit episode. you know something is wrong when shane is the one talking most positive about Sony

Congratulations on taking a joke Tretton and Pachter shared over pricing totally out of context to fuel your hate. Pachter said he thought the NGP was amazing, but that price will probably be a barrier from allowing it to extend beyond the PSP's current demographic because of all the features they're stuffing into it. Seems reasonable to me.

I still cannot understand at all the hate some people give Pachter.....

the guy seems like an incredibly nice person and for the most part is very reasonable and just makes guesses on how he thinks the industry will go.

People jump all over and attack him over nothing.  Its kinda rediculous.

they didnt even make any predictions of new games

hatmoza said:
badgenome said:

wtf did i just watch?

I think it's a fish that's dying because it's tank was never cleaned but i'm not quite sure. Sad, really...

hatmoza said:
badgenome said:

wtf did i just watch?

Some highlights from Sony's 2006 E3 conference

Machina said:
Wagram said:
osamanobama said:

i cant believe they said Resistance isnt an A list game.

if thats not an a list game i really dont know to many games this gen that are

Well to be fair. I don't consider Resistance to be an A list game either but then again I don't consider Call of Duty or Bad Company A list either. Just an opinion. :P

I don't consider Resistance A list either. The guy from Giant Bomb was right, hardly anyone really cares about it. Wish they'd put the resources behind a new IP or something instead ><

Me either, by definition it isnt. an A game should have 90 scores, the resistence games i believe are in the mid 80's

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.