By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Busting a Myth: PS3 had no games pre-2009

sega4life said:

OP - You seem to be one of the few people that keep bringing this topic up, this is the second thread you made in two days about PS3 doomed and has no games.

Don't know why you keep bringing it up, but that thread was locked and this one is about to follow.

Can I personally report to you all of the stupid "Wii d00mz" thread and posts and whatever when they pop up?

I will hugely appreciate you locking/banning them

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I consider the release of MGS4 the moment when the PS3 started to have games.

Naw i would say the release of Uncharted:Drake's fortune to be the start of PS3 getting good titles for itself.

im with the MGS4 people thats when things started to turn around, but to be fair i didnt get PS3 till about a month before MGS4 released

I never thought PS3 had no games at any time.  In fact, in its first 2 years, it got some of my favorite games this gen including Assassins Creed, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Valkria Chronicles.

However, I will admit, it seemed like the PS3 had less games than the 360 and Wii for its first few years.  Now I would even say the PS3 has more good games than XBOX360.  Of course ,that's my opinion.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Carl2291 said:
sega4life said:

OP - You seem to be one of the few people that keep bringing this topic up, this is the second thread you made in two days about PS3 doomed and has no games.

Don't know why you keep bringing it up, but that thread was locked and this one is about to follow.

Can I personally report to you all of the stupid "Wii d00mz" thread and posts and whatever when they pop up?

I will hugely appreciate you locking/banning them

He's only one man, but check the 3DS one on the front page. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

It's funny.

For the ladt 6 Months the forums have been flooded with paranoid people claiming WIi Doomz! Nintendo haterz! Etc...

Yet a couple of Sony ones... And you're a naughty boy.

Carl2291 said:
psrock said:

It's funny.

For the ladt 6 Months the forums have been flooded with paranoid people claiming WIi Doomz! Nintendo haterz! Etc...

Yet a couple of Sony ones... And you're a naughty boy.

To be fair he's a Sega fan, he knows personally the reality of a doomed console. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

To be fair he's a Sega fan, he knows personally the reality of a doomed console. 

SEGA aren't doomed, they're making money off of the Mario games on WIi/DS

Carl2291 said:
psrock said:

SEGA aren't doomed, they're making money off of the Mario games on WIi/DS

Are you saying we should alarmed if Sony introduce : Rachet and Mario at the NHL Finals. 

Next Gen 

psrock said:

Are you saying we should alarmed if Sony introduce : Rachet and Mario at the NHL Finals. 

Very alarmed. It could potentially mean a SEGA comeback in the console race.

Those could be 5 Million lost customers for the PS4 ¬_¬