By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Busting a Myth: PS3 had no games pre-2009

sega4life said:

OP - You seem to be one of the few people that keep bringing this topic up, this is the second thread you made in two days about PS3 doomed and has no games.

Don't know why you keep bringing it up, but that thread was locked and this one is about to follow.

I can say when working at Gamestop from the time the console came out, till the time it got a library that people actually wanted to enjoy; it was a long wait.  Thats why Sony made the push for more first party games.  I can remember that games were getting pushed back on the system Constantly, and that devs complained it was to hard to develop for, that was why games didn't not come out, or why they were pushed back.

Theres no denying the PS3 had no games, that's how the term came to be used.  I do not remember the term being used so much in 2009, but it was greatly used in 2007 and 2008.

the thread yesterday had nothing to do with this one.

it was a joke because when i was checking game sales, something was really wrong with the ps3 game sales.

and i thought it would be funny to post that.

this thread came up because someone i was debating with said that the ps3 had no games before 2009. so i decided to look up how many exclusive it really had. So i did, and it turned out PS3 had tons of games with 80 plus scores before that time. i dont know why you are at all agravated by this thread.

sony had lots of great exclusives in 2006, 2007, and 2008. and of course in 2009, 2010, and 2011.

thats the point of this thread. whats wrong with that?

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
sega4life said:

OP - You seem to be one of the few people that keep bringing this topic up, this is the second thread you made in two days about PS3 doomed and has no games.

Don't know why you keep bringing it up, but that thread was locked and this one is about to follow.

I can say when working at Gamestop from the time the console came out, till the time it got a library that people actually wanted to enjoy; it was a long wait.  Thats why Sony made the push for more first party games.  I can remember that games were getting pushed back on the system Constantly, and that devs complained it was to hard to develop for, that was why games didn't not come out, or why they were pushed back.

Theres no denying the PS3 had no games, that's how the term came to be used.  I do not remember the term being used so much in 2009, but it was greatly used in 2007 and 2008.

the thread yesterday had nothing to do with this one.

it was a joke because when i was checking game sales, something was really wrong with the ps3 game sales.

and i thought it would be funny to post that.

this thread came up because someone i was debating with said that the ps3 had no games before 2009. so i decided to look up how many exclusive it really had. So i did, and it turned out PS3 had tons of games with 80 plus scores before that time. i dont know why you are at all agravated by this thread.

sony had lots of great exclusives in 2006, 2007, and 2008. and of course in 2009, 2010, and 2011.

thats the point of this thread. whats wrong with that?

You even said at the end of your other thread that the PS3 has no games it's doomed, but that has nothing to do with this thread?

This topic is old news, the PS3 has games and has had games for years.

No need to bring up an OLD topic in another thread from what one person said, and was probably sarcasm to boot.

Off Topic: SEGA is still doing great, I still play my Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis, Master System, Game Gear, on a weekly basis.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o