By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guardian Heroes on XBLA this fall

One of the Saturn's greatest titles and one of the greatest beat 'em ups of all time will return on XBLA:

http://www.verticalwire.com/releases/2396-sega-announces-i-guardian-heroes-i-for-xbox-live-arcade

Treasure is a personal favorite of mine and I can't wait to play this classic for the first time.

Around the Network

I'll be all over this. Guardian Heroes is one of my favorite Treasure games.

Dudeeeeee...

Not that I am complaining but Xbox live is slowly making my Saturn obsolete. :)

AMAZING!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Some screens here.

Why?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Around the Network

Probably gonna charge 1200pts for this but I'll try to hold out for a sale.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

badgenome said:

Some screens here.

Why?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

That filter is pretty awful.

you forgot to mention that this isnt just a port, itll include.......

° Action-RPG Brawling: Choose one of five heroes to level up and guide along a branching storyline with five different endings

° Friends, Foes, and Fighters: Play the game’s Story Mode alone or with a second player, or challenge Versus Mode with up to 12 players at once

° Extended Gameplay: Time Attack Mode, Arcade Mode, Arrange Mode and more allow players to explore every nuance of 45 different fighters

° Fully Re-Mastered: All-new graphics and visual effects bring the classic to life in a completely high-definition, widescreen presentation

Was a great beat-em up on saturn.....All we need is Burning Rangers, Nights, Panzer Dragoon Saga and I will be happy

THE joint GREATEST side scrolling beat em up of ALL TIME (along with Streets of Rage 2 of course) coming to XBLA...!!!!

I'm calling it now....... this is officially the best gen in gaming EVER...!!!!

Guardian Heroes is by far my fave game on the Sega Saturn.

Lastly..... move over Castle "wannabe" Crashers, the DADDY of side scrolling beat em up multiplayer mayhem is here..!!!

Ronster316 said:

THE joint GREATEST side scrolling beat em up of ALL TIME (along with Streets of Rage 2 of course) coming to XBLA...!!!!

I'm calling it now....... this is officially the best gen in gaming EVER...!!!!

Guardian Heroes is by far my fave game on the Sega Saturn.

Lastly..... move over Castle "wannabe" Crashers, the DADDY of side scrolling beat em up multiplayer mayhem is here..!!!

Castle Crashers had a dude with a tool box for a head that could conjure creatures from drawings. It has the right to be called one of the greats