By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official "May Birthdays are the Best" Thread!

May 19th for me!!...Star Wars Episode III released that day 6 years ago and I was there!!

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network

May 3rd FTW! My birthday as well..

Mine's on the 17th.

WHOOP WHOOP

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

makingmusic476 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

I'm not CQI man! I know how to spell Osama

CQI?  :P

That's the joke Ted 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I fully support this thread, go May!

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Osama was killed on my birthday, thus making my birth date the best one in America/most of the world right now

I think you mean Qsama.  Who is this Osama?  I know they have multiple pronunciations of his name, but O and Q sound nothing alike, and they're so far apart it makes for one hell of a typo!

I also think so.

My birthday is may 15,but I'm old and dread birthday's now.

Well, May does contain Star Wars Day, May the 4th (be with you).

So if you're born on the fourth (or, yes, Osama's death day) then sure.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

May does rock!!!  Can't wait for mine on the 26th and getting free food at a restaurant :D

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

mines on may 16th!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.