By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! gamrConnect Most Wanted: June Edition

I'll give Infamous a big boost since it is about to come out.

1)Infamous 2

2.ESV: Skyrim

3. Rage

4)Uncharted 3

5. Mass Effect 3 (360)

The rest are PS3

Around the Network

1. The Last Guardian (ps3)

2. Infamous 2 (ps3)

3. Uncharted 3 (ps3)

4. Dark Souls (ps3)

5. Journey (ps3)

1. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

2. Resident Evil: Mercenaries (3ds)

3. The Grinder (Wii)

4. Mario Kart 3ds

5. Kid Icarus: Uprising (3ds)

damn, I actually bought a lot more games in the past 3 weeks than I thought I would ^^ (forgot M&B for one).

so.... (resuming with next purchase first).

1 EDF insect armageddon (august... on 360)

2 Kid Icarus

3 Last Story

4 Zelda Skyward

5 Xenoblade

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

1- Mass Effect 3 (360)

2- Batman: Arkham City (360)

3- Gears of War 3 (360)

4- BioShock Infinite (360)

5- Battlefield 3 (360)

Around the Network

The May article should be up very soon folks! But while you're waiting, here's the overview of last month's votes:

Participation saw a slight rise in votes from last month, mostly thanks to an increase of votes for NIntendo 3DS, Nintendo DS,  and Xbox 360 games. It seems that the DS still has a little life left in it, thanks to the European launch of Dragon Quest VI,  as well as the new Kirby and Devil Survivor games that were recently announced. Still, as noted before, the 3DS also showed growth thanks to the growing popularity of titles such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Mario Kart 3DS, and Resident Evil: Revelations. Next month will be the last time Ocarina of Time 3D will be on the charts, so I expect for the 3DS to see an even bigger boost in June.

Speaking of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) notched its sixth consecutive month as gamrConnect's Most Wanted game, and now it has reached nine months total. That is one shy of tying Final Fantasy XIII for gamrConnects overall Most Wanted leader, and with plenty of months until its release in the latter half of the year, Skyward Sword should emerge as the game with the most months atop gamrConnect's Most Wanted. It'll defnitely be interesting to see how far it can go.

Other than that, we can look forward to inFamous 2 (PS3) seeing a big push next month, and should put up a fight against Uncharted 3 (PS3) for PlayStation 3's Most Wanted game. XenoBlade Chronicles (Wii) has also seen a nice boost in votes ever since it was confirmed for a European release and hinted for a North American release as well. Kirby of the Stars (Wii) also saw this months largest movement of any game, going from 59th place last month to 18th place in May. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC/PS3/Xbox360) also saw a big push this month, with all three bases supporting it pretty evenly. As more information is revealed about Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 (PC/PS3/Xbox360), I expect that these two games will be the top multiplat titles for months to come.

1. Kirby Wii

2. Paper Mario 3DS

3. Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS)

4. Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion (Wii)

5. Mario Kart 3DS

1. Zelda Skyward Sword/Wii

2. Zelda OOT 3D/3DS

3. Super Mario 3D/3DS

4. Starfox 3D/3DS

5. Xenoblade/Wii

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

1. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

2. Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)

3. Xenoblade (Wii)

4. Dragon Quest X (Wii)

5. Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP)

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

1. Gears of War 3 (360)

2. Mass Effect 3 (360)

3. Duke Nukem: Forever (360)

4. Pikmin 3 (Wii)

5. Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (DS)

Fire Emblem has no confirmed US release date. So if you don't include that game (but you have for the last few months), add

5. Dark Souls (360)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results