By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you playing old games?

Recently been playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl; but if you really want old, then I've been playing Double Dragon on the NES. I haven't been able to beat though.

Around the Network
Kenryoku_Maxis said:
Joel12345 said:

I'm going to start Final Fantasy 8 about 2HRS in.

Awesome.  Don't just drop it like many people.  If you actually work on learning the Junction and Card systems, you'll have tons of fun.

Junctioning Sleep on your weapon...so great.

Well I had this game since I got my ps3 (last year)

The reason why I'm barely 2HRS in is because my ps3 messed up on something,formated it and forgot to back up.

I was on the 2nd disc :( 

Well I have just got Burnout Paradise back out again, such a fantastic game, it is simply brilliant

xinstantnoodlez said:
mexmen92 said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

I've been playing Grandia on my PSP since the PSN went down. It's definitely been worth it. I've also been playing Resonance of Fate.

Doesn't count, It came out a year ago.

Woops, your right!

Though it sometimes looks as if was released many many years from now... (not a hater, I just think it's rather weak sometimes).

Not really.

Just go back to GTA:SA from time to time....that game has something special in it, hasn't been one like it after it.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Where does one find older games for cheap? I'm not gonna say OLD, cause I consider OLD games to be at least prior to this generation. I want to buy Bayonetta, but I find it used for $30 at EB Games. I want to find it for cheaper.

So, where do YOU go to buy your old/older games for cheap?

MessiaH said:

Where does one find older games for cheap? I'm not gonna say OLD, cause I consider OLD games to be at least prior to this generation. I want to buy Bayonetta, but I find it used for $30 at EB Games. I want to find it for cheaper.

So, where do YOU go to buy your old/older games for cheap?

Amazon 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_9?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=bayonetta&sprefix=bayonetta

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

mexmen92 said:

I picked up Fight night round 3 and Gears of War for $5 each. I've had a blast with FN3, it is much better than FN4, but it doesn't have servers anymore. I also bought Portal on XBL. Although it was an amazing game, I'm regreting not buying The Orange Box.

What old games (at least 3 years old) are you currently playing?

Also could anyone give their opinion on Perfect Dark Zero, Lost planet, or Prey? Can you suggest any old, cheap games too?

I am still playing Condemned 2: Bloodshot (2008).......also, Perfect Dark Zero is an amazing pickup and still has people playing it :)

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Zomb1337 said:

I am still playing Condemned 2: Bloodshot (2008).......also, Perfect Dark Zero is an amazing pickup and still has people playing it :)

Cool, I might pick up the Collector's edition.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc