By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you still playing your 3ds?

If your 3DS is collecting dust maybe you should start cleaning your house and stop being dirty ;)

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

I mostly been taking walks with the Nintendo 3DS and racking up the "Coins".  but off & on I play Lego Star Wars III

As soon as I pick up a shipping box, I won't be using mine for the next 2-3 weeks. It's off to the Nintendo service center in Washington. Right speaker is dead.

So yeah; there was a bright side to there not being a catalog of 3DS games that I had to play right out of the gate.

RE Mercenaries this summer.

regardless of if im playing it the 3ds always collects dust.

Every now and then. But I finished Piotwings a while ago and there isn't any other software that appeals to me atm. Luckily there's TONS of quality DS games I still want to get/need to finish, although I prefer to play those on my XL instead of my 3DS.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Christian973 said:

If your 3DS is collecting dust maybe you should start cleaning your house and stop being dirty ;)

Dammit Christian!  I was gonna say that.

Since when does collecting dust mean something is not used? my TV is dusty as hell, though I watch it every day, i'mjust a lazy dude (according to the wife :)

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

I am, I haven't stopped, I think it's a magnificent device.

I haven't even gotten a 3DS yet.  As it stands there's nothing on it that's original that I want.  all the best games are just ports and remakes of existing games.  I';ll be sure to get one when I have the spare cash, but not right now.  Even Ocarina of Time a nd Metal Gear Solid 3 aren't enough to interest me, since I already have both games.  When Mario 3DS or Mariokart or something that interests me comes out, I'm there! till then, no rush. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android