By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's OFFICIAL --Sony-- Compensation scheme for stolen PSN information...

Sony have officially decided to generously compensate PSN members for the stealing of all their private information and financial details.

They have offered a free copy of Gran Turismo 5 to anyone who has been affected by the massive security breach.

To make a claim, Sony simply ask that you send in your credit card statement showing a charge of $59.99 that you have no knowledge about and were going to take up with your credit card company. They also stipulate that you don't contact your credit card company regarding this charge and just put it down to something you purchased but can't remember what it was.

Fanboys are asked to perpetuate this nonsense around the net highlting how giving Sony are, and downplaying anything Sony takes away from you. Fanboys are reminded to point out to normal people that anything Sony gives is sacred, and that anything Sony takes away from you was a present in the first place and that you are pathetic and completely unreasonable to expect Sony to let you hold on to something that is legally yours.

Around the Network

youre a homo.

What he said.

bored?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I don't know if you have anything against Sony, but going about it this way will likely get you banned...

Around the Network

this sounds like one of thsoe schemes that we are warned about

but lol wouldn't it be genious of sony to have been the ones that hacked themselves.  They randomly steal $60 from people and then generously compensate them for that loss with a $60 game, lol.

take that NSMB, GT5 is going to take your crown. soon to be 70 million strong sales

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzzzzz......

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

monsterone said:

youre a homo.

excellent response.

This has got to be one of the worst threads I've seen. Nothing good will come of it so hopefully this thread will get locked soon before people lose their cool.

Branko2166 said:

This has got to be one of the worst threads I've seen. Nothing good will come of it so hopefully this thread will get locked soon before people lose their cool.

You really should have been in some of the Project Natal threads, they had some high class trolls! I admire the guy took several minutes to write this baiting effort though and despite the hate I understand his sentiment regarding some minorities viewpoints on here.