By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's OFFICIAL --Sony-- Compensation scheme for stolen PSN information...

Troll_Whisperer said:

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzzzzz......

this seems like a job for....*look at your username*

Around the Network

People lack a sense of humor and are homophobic around here.

pezus said:

Why do you care so much about Sony? You seem to be only posting in the Sony discussion, though I doubt you own a PS3.

its big news, regardless of if he owns a ps3 or not.  he can talk about it.  Though posting troll topics like these is not a good idea, and i assume he will get banned

arcane_chaos said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

whispering won't be enough...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

arcane_chaos said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Yeah, but the best way to deal with them is ignoring them.

Don't look at them. Don't talk to them. This is a conversation between you and me.

That way we show who is dominant. The dominant one does not treat subordinates as equals.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Branko2166 said:

This has got to be one of the worst threads I've seen. Nothing good will come of it so hopefully this thread will get locked soon before people lose their cool.

You really should have been in some of the Project Natal threads, they had some high class trolls! I admire the guy took several minutes to write this baiting effort though and despite the hate I understand his sentiment regarding some minorities viewpoints on here.

To be honest I find the misleading thread title more annoying than anything and I think that users that deliberately do it should be moderated.

loosen up guys :P

Troll topics aren't going to help anything. Sony defenders will hunker down and become more and more defensive and anti sony people will lash out at them. 

Lets just accept that there is plenty of fault to go around and try to keep the discussion civil. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

If you were standing next to me right now, i would sever your balls off with a dull knife and make you eat them.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"