By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mushroomboy5 said:

I think I just blew my wad.

me 2 when i saw it on my facebook lol

Around the Network
puffy said:

Some info: 

-Tentative release date of June 2012.
-Controller screen resolution of 800x500.
-Can play games, watch movies, and more without turning on the TV by just streaming them to the controllers. Can stream to multiple controllers at once.
-Each controller acts a terminal, with the console doing all of the calculations to reduce latency, controller cost, and bandwidth requirements.

So, we really going to have a huge ass controller?

These controllers are going to be extremely helpful when I have to take a dump. I'm not flaming! I always wanted to take the console experience to the toilet. No more pausing on Mario Galaxy!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It makes sense in terms of sales actually, the Wii just posted it's worst full financial year shipments and worst quarter to date.

Tease.

lol same here haha

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

These controllers are going to be extremely helpful when I have to take a dump. I'm not flaming! I always wanted to take the console experience to the toilet. No more pausing on Mario Galaxy!

multi-tasking FTW

I was planning on getting a second console this year (ps3)..now it looks like theres competition 4 my hard earn cash.

This is an awesome concept and totally Nintendo-esque.

It's certainly continuing to break down those barriers to entry, not having to wait for the TV to be free to play the game.

UPDATE!

Multiple sources tell IGN the console - dubbed Project Cafe - will be "significantly more powerful" than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and be backwards compatible with current Wii software. The console will also utilize a new, tablet-shaped controller. Sources say it will have a 6-inch touch screen display, dual analog sticks, and has the ability to stream content directly from the console. 

How long until Sony calls the Wii2 gimmick?