By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anonymous Explains why they hacked Ps3. April 21/22 2011

Xbbjf9s said:
Galaki said:

Didn't they deny the attack?

yes.

Why are people so mad at them if they didn't do it? LOL

Around the Network

Sony messed with consumers' rights, and now faces the consequences. I can't condone this one because it is illegal, but it's a natural consequence to Sony's bullying

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Galaki said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Galaki said:

yes.

Why are people so mad at them if they didn't do it? LOL

I have no idea lol.

scottie said:
Slimebeast said:

I dont understand the OP, it's awkardly written.

^

Additionally, if I am reading it right, it is the most biased thing ever

What I watched in the video is NOT why the network going down happened.  I saw they were planning attacks against Sony that wouldn't impact customers.  The network being out doesn't line up with this.  So now, individuals on here are going to become corporate lackeys and supplicants who rush to the defense of Sony NO MATTER what they do?  Do you really have to be that much of a fanboy you will defend EVERYTHING your preferred company does?  Keep doing this.  Soon, look for it that you NEVER are able to own software and merely rent it.  And you will, if Sony implements this, DEFEND their action.  You do realize that you don't get anything for this type of loyalty, outside of having things made worse for you.

Around the Network
Galaki said:

The thing about Anonymous, is that there is no centralized authority.  Anyone behind a mask can do anything and say it is "Anonymous".   Because of this, someone in the organization can end up issuing a notice saying they aren't responsible, but someone else, who operates anonymously, ends up doing something.  No one can tell.  So, they did deny the attack, but say someone may of did it.

On this note, there is something a bit troublesome beyond the issues with Sony.  Do we want a place where there is no longer any privacy for individuals to act and do on their own, EXCEPT for those in power and the rich, who keep secrets and conspire against everyone else?  That is one of the things at stake here.

naruball said:
Dr.Grass said:

Does anyone want to start an online petition saying: ''Screw anon'' or something!? Maybe a facebook group or so? I'll be happy to join...

yes please!!!

Ok so do it :P

pizzahut451 said:

I had a different subtext in mind...

Dr.Grass said:
pizzahut451 said:

I had a different subtext in mind...

Like what?

Im not happy or mad about what they are doing, even if

Iv tryed to stop  buying  Sony products since 2002 long befor all this BS.    Anyways. Try not to say to much nasty things.

Im sure some annon will read it and hack your PSN just to piss you off back for posting hatefull stuff online.