By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone here still doubting the Duke ? (new trailer)

NSFW !!!

Amazing.

Around the Network

L-o-v-e that song! What is it called and who is it by?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

To most people it would already be a given but I'd suggest you put a NSFW tag on this trailer since TITS are involved

And yea: Hail to the King Baby!

Had my balls of steel edition pre-ordered for some time now. Can't fucking wait.

Sure kid you might grow up to be as awesome as me. lolololol

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Around the Network
mibuokami said:

To most people it would already be a given but I'd suggest you put a NSFW tag on this trailer since TITS are involved

And yea: Hail to the King Baby!

whoops yeah you're right about that

This game is going to be epic!

Ajescent said:

L-o-v-e that song! What is it called and who is it by?

I think it's "Battle Flag" by Lo-Fidelity Allstars.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

For someone who have been playing FPS games since its roots, I'm extremely disapointed the mediocrity of current gen FPS. This is why I would love if this game could rescue the oldschool shooters value like complex mazes and as less story or long cutsecens as possble.

It looks okay,but it looks really weak on the graphic's side to be honest. I might get it when they eventually drop the price.

adsl said:

For someone who have been playing FPS games since its roots, I'm extremely disapointed the mediocrity of current gen FPS. This is why I would love if this game could rescue the oldschool shooters value like complex mazes and as less story or long cutsecens as possble.

Why? What's the value in complex mazes? I actually love cutscences and the stories. Some suck more then other's,but I don't want to playthrough a labrith of complex mazes without some kind motivation.