By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - World's Best Graphics On Consoles! Top 10 by GameReactor

Take out the bottom 5 and put in Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect 2, Final Fantasy 13, and Alan Wake.

Around the Network

Worst graphics this gen. NUMBER 1 BEING HOMEFRONT!

Euphoria14 said:

I know that many may not agree, but I LOVED Demon's Souls graphical style.

So did I. It was really...unique.

ok list, i love Just Cause 2 being there, best draw distance ive ever seen and it does still look good when you get close to it. FF13 i could see, too bad it was an illusion and you could only stay within the confines of corridors.  Mass Effect 2 not being there is weird

Around the Network

I'm glad Just Cause 2 is on the list.  The characters aren't that good but the Island looks incredible!!!

HOWEVER I'd trade it to make room for Mass Effect 2

Soriku said:

It's a GC game, but really, Zelda: TWW deserves a spot on these lists.

LOL

i LOVED WindWaker

ethomaz said:
ImGodLike said:

GR allways said in C2 review that Uc2 was better looking... The guys that said was Crysis 1 were other called Games Radar and NOT Reactor!

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/crysis-2/review/crysis-2-review/a-20110318143744168062/g-20090601103043632061

Stop lying please... @selnor said GameReactor about Crysis 2.

And about GamesRadar "Crysis 2 is possibly the best-looking console game ever" POSSIBLY =/= CLAIMING.

Just so everyones clear. This is what 'I' posted that Gamereactor said. This is in their review found in the link below.

" The amount of detail is insane, and the effects are incredible. The console versions are, of course, not as fancy as on the PC, but they are still fighting for the top spots when it comes to being the graphical kings for their respective formats. "

http://www.gamereactor.eu/reviews/6760/Crysis 2/

Now. Thats what I claimed they said. Which they did. 

The amount of backlash for Crysis 2 being recognised by lots of media for best console graphics. If anything, this last 5 months has shown that 360 gamers and PS3 gamers have there eyes burnt by the best graphics equally. 

Theres better to look forward to as well for everyone. 

Rage, Skyrim, Forza 4, Gears 3 and Uncharted 3. Bring it.

selnor said:
ethomaz said:
ImGodLike said:

GR allways said in C2 review that Uc2 was better looking... The guys that said was Crysis 1 were other called Games Radar and NOT Reactor!

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/crysis-2/review/crysis-2-review/a-20110318143744168062/g-20090601103043632061

Stop lying please... @selnor said GameReactor about Crysis 2.

And about GamesRadar "Crysis 2 is possibly the best-looking console game ever" POSSIBLY =/= CLAIMING.

Just so everyones clear. This is what 'I' posted that Gamereactor said. This is in their review found in the link below.

" The amount of detail is insane, and the effects are incredible. The console versions are, of course, not as fancy as on the PC, but they are still fighting for the top spots when it comes to being the graphical kings for their respective formats. "

http://www.gamereactor.eu/reviews/6760/Crysis 2/

Now. Thats what I claimed they said. Which they did. 

The amount of backlash for Crysis 2 being recognised by lots of media for best console graphics. If anything, this last 5 months has shown that 360 gamers and PS3 gamers have there eyes burnt by the best graphics equally. 

Theres better to look forward to as well for everyone. 

Rage, Skyrim, Forza 4, Gears 3 and Uncharted 3. Bring it.

Your signature claimed:
"Sites that have praised Crysis 2 as the console graphic king"
Fighting for the top spot =/= Being at the top. Jesus christ.

I sent a letter to the reviewer and he said Uncharted 2 was better. Yet you added GameReactor to your list even after I showed that to you. You gotta admit that you were somewhat in denial. Pretty much everyone was asking you to remove quite many sites.

Jedi Code dawg'

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

Hilarious...

Anyhow, if you didn't get it then, understand it now:
GameReactor just claimed, offically, infront of everyone that Uncharted 2 > Killzone 3 > God of War 3
Crysis 2 isn't in the top 3. End of story.

I can agree with the top5, but with nothing else on the list.