By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 360 graphics. Screenshots and Artwork.

Attoyou said:

This game looks amazing! I can’t wait till I can stick this game in to my 360 and play it!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

I will try find some more.

what's the name of this game?

finalrpgfantasy said:
Nsanity said:

what's the name of this game?

Fable 3

AussieGecko said:
disolitude said:
kowenicki said:
disolitude said:

how is this acieved?....  just for the lay person here?

HDMI capture card ...allows xbox to connect to pc. After that its easy...

I bought it to play 3D games on the PC using Nvidia 3D vision since 360 sends side to side signal in 3D. Computer accepts the 360 video signal and treats it like a 3D video and displays it in 3D.

Screenshots is just a bonus. :)

HA the nvidia vision thing is a capture card? I thought it was a graph card lol and thought it was cheap for 199... now i think its expensive >.<

Nvidia (3D) Vision refers to the actual a technology. To use it, you need a 3D vision capable GPU (the graphic card you're refering to) such as a GTX 580, a pair of active-shutter 3D glass (this is what you're probably thinking about when you brought up the $199 price tag), 3D vision capable monitor and software that comes with any of the latest Nvidia firmware update.

I know rubbish all about the fuction of a HDMI capture card but I assume disolitude is using it merely as a converter to allow his monitor to recieve the signal from his component HD AV cable. Please me if I'm wrong disolitude :P

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

May I ask what game this is? Confound me but I've never seen this before??? Wah! D:

trasharmdsister12 said:
mibuokami said:
Nsanity said:

May I ask what game this is? Confound me but I've never seen this before??? Wah! D:

A few posts up someone asked the same question . It's Fable 3 btw.

Really? I would have never guess lol! I always have this mental image of Fable as having more cartoony animation that this!

Hey... for $5 kid's meal toys, they're not that bad looking.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Keep them coming.

lurkerwithnosoul said:

Dream Club, of course.

I'll take you Dream Club, and raise you an iDOLM@STER