By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 360 graphics. Screenshots and Artwork.

Modern Warfare 2.  

Say what you will about COD, fine.  I still think it's a great looking game (maybe not as good as some mentioned above but still gorgeous)

Just Cause 2

One of my favourite games, also not mentioned.   The island is beautiful!  and it's one of the few games that looks just as good underwater (silly but true).

Sorry for ripping the images from IGN.  Heading to bed and don't want to search for my own on google.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

I will look for more.

I've been blown away by the level of graphics in this beta.  I gota say I think it looks better than Uncharted 2. And this is multiplayer I can' imagine what the campaign is going to look like.

BenVTrigger said:
Nsanity said:

I will look for more.

I've been blown away by the level of graphics in this beta.  I gota say I think it looks better than Uncharted 2. And this is multiplayer I can' imagine what the campaign is going to look like.

Trenches was the only map that really looked great...from the beta,  but yeah can't wait for the final game :).

Carl2291 said:
Doobie_wop said:

That looks fantastic...

Must play Eternal Sonata at some point.

That is also the only thing it do....Looking great. 

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

I have always loved the style of Halo.....which is why I have been playing Halo for the last decade :)

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

I will try find some more.

ImGodLike said:

Gears of War 3

KingDoms

Forza MotorSport 4

Halo Reach

Crysis 2

Some of the Awesome 360 Graphically MasterPieces.

-fap fap fap fap-

Nintendofanboy266 said:

who cares anyways uncharted murders any xbox game by far end of discussion

Lulz