By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 360 graphics. Screenshots and Artwork.

Multiplayer beta

Around the Network

I played GeoW2 last night and it doesn't look quite as good as I remember but the water in that underground cavern just before you have to fight that river monster has to be the best water in gaming.  I spent a fair amount of time just running through it and creating ripples before finally moving on.

d21lewis said:

I played GeoW2 last night and it doesn't look quite as good as I remember but the water in that underground cavern just before you have to fight that river monster has to be the best water in gaming.  I spent a fair amount of time just running through it and creating ripples before finally moving on.

That underground cave bit was the most impressive part of that game. As well as The sink hole level. 

But Gears 3 pisses all over it. And Ive only played 2 beta maps.

smroadkill15 said:

Compare Gears 1, 2, and 3

Judging from those pictures I say they all look similar except Gears of war 3 has added lots of color.

Nsanity said:

Castlevania highly underrated

that is definitely one of the most beautiful games i´ve ever played, from the visuals to the music... highly underrated indeed

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Around the Network

I will look for more.

dano said:
Nsanity said:

Castlevania highly underrated

that is definitely one of the most beautiful games i´ve ever played, from the visuals to the music... highly underrated indeed

Yes indeed. There is actually times where it's visually the most impressive Hack n Slash game around. 

It's beautiful.

Dr.Grass said:
Nintendofanboy266 said:

who cares anyways uncharted murders any xbox game by far end of discussion

Aaaaah. Now I get it - If you're wearing a Nintendo hat then no-one will suspect you of being a Sony fanboy and you can go on with your trolling without getting caught.

Genius!

NOT.

Seriously. GTFO of here.

It took you awhile to get that one, didn it? I mean, the same case was with Mario64...

Gears of War 3

KingDoms

Forza MotorSport 4

Halo Reach

Crysis 2

Some of the Awesome 360 Graphically MasterPieces.

Time for some Alan Wake