By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE:4 Wii edition ad

Wow, that trailer was horrible.

Anyone else amused that the very last scene where it shows sights zoomed in for the shot, the guy would have shot through the zombies head and actually shot his girlfriend at the same time?

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network
DoesWhatNintenDont said:

Wow, that trailer was horrible.

Anyone else amused that the very last scene where it shows sights zoomed in for the shot, the guy would have shot through the zombies head and actually shot his girlfriend at the same time?

Yeah.  For a second I thought he was going to kill her on accident or something hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

wow, the ad really is bad.  it's got some artistic elements... but...

must somehow appeal to the japanese.  just like the ps3 ads in europe.  no way those work in NA.

the Wii is an epidemic.

I didn't buy a Wii to play ports or remakes, this is just a money move to me.

Kwaad said:
Nintendo and budget games... makes me think of Super Smash Brothers for the GC. Last time I checked it's price it was still 30$

That was due to the fact that it kept selling at that price. Nintendo has realized some games won't sell for so much, which is why games like Brain Age cost only $20 (and that worked well enough; if that isn't the bestselling edutainment game ever, it's certainly right behind Oregon Trail). It's basically the low content, for low price, deal that works with downloading games, just in hard copy formats. Nintendo has stated they will do the same with the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Anyone else agree I look WAY more like Leon then him?

friend code Wii: 1974 0901 4063 4699

360 Live SN: Myahon

PSN: Myahon

Myahon said:
Anyone else agree I look WAY more like Leon then him?

I don't think he was supposed to look like leon... so you win by default.

Anyway, this game = instant purchase.