By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 50 E3 Moments GAME - Read the Rules!!!

Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:

Yes he does, more than you. He grew up with Nintendo so I heard

How so? so did I, I have nearly all Systems while darth likes Sony lot lot more.

I would say you're actually a Nintendo stockholder not a fan, given you get so upset when the sales are low.

Darth actually seems like a real fan! Edit - Conegamer made a good point!

Don't worry, I'm as surprised as you are. And here comes another, maybe...

Surely a Nintendo stockholder would be predicting good sales, as opposed to predicting doom all the time, often way below the actual figures?(I believe he's predicting 50-60k WW for the Wii next week) If that's the case, we could assume he's a stockholder for Apple/Microsoft/Sony etc., not Nintendo.

Either that or he's just VERY pessimistic...

Or they aren't optimistic, like they are off most of the time as in too high.

I can't remember any time when you were too high as of late, and regularly predicting VGC to undertrack Wii by 400k every month in America, and for the Wii to sell below 100 units one week this year in Japan (it's in my sig, don't deny it) is pessimistic if you ask me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:

Yes he does, more than you. He grew up with Nintendo so I heard

How so? so did I, I have nearly all Systems while darth likes Sony lot lot more.

I would say you're actually a Nintendo stockholder not a fan, given you get so upset when the sales are low.

Surely a Nintendo stockholder would be predicting good sales, as opposed to predicting doom all the time, often way below the actual figures?(I believe he's predicting 50-60k WW for the Wii next week) If that's the case, we could assume he's a stockholder for Apple/Microsoft/Sony etc., not Nintendo.

I can't remember any time when you were too high as of late, and regularly predicting VGC to undertrack Wii by 400k every month in America, and for the Wii to sell below 100 units one week this year in Japan (it's in my sig, don't deny it) is pessimistic if you ask me.

I predicted too high Q1, like I was off by about 990,000.  Also in Q4 I predicted 84.73M but it was 84.63M.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Thanks conegamer and seece.

I do not hate Nintendo at all and the DS remains my tied fav system this gen with PS3 this year, I love some of their moves.

@morenoingrato

Wasn't that the who's hyped for NSMB Wii contest?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:
Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:

I predicted too high Q1, like I was off by about 990,000.  Also in Q4 I predicted 84.73M but it was 84.63M.

I don't remember this...I remember the first one, but that was because everyone was mocking you because of how stupidly high it seemed. 

The sales of the Wii are not in exponential decay. It won't continue being down 50-60% YoY, and even if it does, that's still above 60-70k per week. You reach a point where the sales plateau and don't drop further. That's why the PS2 continues to sell. And with the price cut this week/next, it's likely Wii will be up YoY. I don't think it takes an analyst to figure that one out.

Also-I apologise for allowing this thread to get so out of hand. I would vote again, but I can't remember when I last voted and I don't wanna break the rules again  

EDIT**

It's alright Darth, there's no need to apologise. I just thought it'd be best to straighten things out before they got out of hand. The fact is, you have Nintend consoles and you play them, I know that. And your status shows, quite clearly, how much you like the DS and certain games, so these remarks of hatred have no basis. At least, that's what I think, provided I'm not mis-interpreting again :/

Conegamer said:

Also-I apologise for allowing this thread to get so out of hand. I would vote again, but I can't remember when I last voted and I don't wanna break the rules again  

13:06 you can vote again, you just have to look at the timestamp on your last post and add an hour as it's still not updated to British summer time for some reason (well for me anyway)

Around the Network

I have one or 2 things to add but they wont like it anyway.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I have 1 or 2 things to add to that list but they wont like it anyway.  Ahh now my first post appears? before nothing happened now I try again then it appears.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Seece said:
Conegamer said:

13:06 you can vote again, you just have to look at the timestamp on your last post and add an hour as it's still not updated to British summer time for some reason (well for me anyway)

Ah OK, thanks! I'll remember to do that in future

Nothing to see here. Apart from maybe an elephant.

Nah, no elephant. Sorry

Now let's hope the thread can return to what it was meant to do-entertain and provide interesting discussions. There's no need for it to fall apart just because it's past the 1,000 post mark

Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:

Ah OK, thanks! I'll remember to do that in future

Shoulder Tap

-Revolution teaser

Now let's hope the thread can return to what it was meant to do-entertain and provide interesting discussions. There's no need for it to fall apart just because it's past the 1,000 post mark

Did you just completely miss the 13:06?

Nintendogamer said:

I have 1 or 2 things to add to that list but they wont like it anyway.

If you want my advice, I'd just drop it and leave it well enough alone. You don't want to risk getting banned again. Let the thread return to the way it was before this whole thing started, OK?