By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 50 E3 Moments GAME - Read the Rules!!!

Wow, only a dozen posts between this and my last post. Guess people lost interest in the 'contest.' Can't blame them. But I'm a team player and I say don't get discouraged people! Come and play

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Wow, only a dozen posts between this and my last post. Guess people lost interest in the 'contest.' Can't blame them. But I'm a team player and I say don't get discouraged people! Come and play

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

# Miyamoto and TP

- Skittles

# Crab

- Miyamoto TP

# Giant Enemy Crab

- Miyamoto & Twilight Princess

Around the Network

# miyamoto & zelda

- crab

By my count  from silver's post crab got to 0 first with Hat then with more...

but to close the debate and put it in negative.

plus: Miya &TP

minus:  CRAB  (PSP Go will resume later)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Ninpanda said:
Baalzamon said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Come on people, Giant Enemy Crab is at Three!

You can't seriously think one of the most iconic and funny E3 moments needs to die!

It does deserve to die.  The idea behind it wasn't even new.  Matter of fact, I decided to look it up on wikipedia today when the idea first came around, and it was in games in the 1980's such as metroid.  They make it sound like such a great thing, when it has been around since before I was alive.

Like Machina said, you're missing the point. Earlier in the demo, the guy said "the stages of the game will be based on famous battles, which actually took place in ancient Japan."

Then five minutes later: "So here's this giant enemy crab."

And would you really eliminate it before the PSP Go, or that jack-ass playing Wii Music? Really?

But, well, whatever. Your call.

Giant Enemy Crab

- Skittles

Actually, I don't much mind the PSP Go.  The overall idea behind it is quite good in my opinion.  We just weren't ready for such a thing and Sony didn't put the right support into it.  But that's besides the point.  Now that Crab is done with, I can find something else I find terrible on the list.  I think I'll change my votes up a bit now, however, as zelda seems to still be doing fine and doesn't risk elimination.

hmmmm

# Kevin Butler

- Vitality Sensor

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

+ Miyamoto & Twilight Princess

- Skittles

Play Me

#  Miyamoto & Twilight Princess

-   Tak Fujii, Ninety-Nine Nights, "Extreeeeeeme" & "Won Mirrion Twoops"