By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 50 E3 Moments GAME - Read the Rules!!!

Ninpanda said:
Seece said:

How do you do the plus? Copy pasting doesn't work

# Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racer!

- Neo Geo

%-2-B-*plus sign* (Just without the dashes)

Tak Fujii, Ninety-Nine Nights

- Ravi's infamous Wii Music performance

Oooh, thanks!!

Around the Network

# Skyward Sword fail

- Miyamoto & Twilight Princess

Seece said:
hatmoza said:

Wow, only a dozen posts between this and my last post. Guess people lost interest in the 'contest.' Can't blame them. But I'm a team player and I say don't get discouraged people! Come and play

Stop trying to derail the thread hatmoza.

I'm not derailing. Despite you saying you won't count my votes, I'm still following the procedure. I vote every 6 hours (except for that one time but I said I would make it up  by not voting til 7 hours later). 

As for the 'lower interest' comment, I was showing genuine concern for players like Khuutra and mizq1 who stopped playing after your rash decision to ban me from voting.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

+ Kevin Butler

- Vitality Sensor

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

# steam on ps3

- vitality sensor

Around the Network

#miyamoto and tp 

- skittles 

hatmoza said:
Seece said:
hatmoza said:

Wow, only a dozen posts between this and my last post. Guess people lost interest in the 'contest.' Can't blame them. But I'm a team player and I say don't get discouraged people! Come and play

Stop trying to derail the thread hatmoza.

I'm not derailing. Despite you saying you won't count my votes, I'm still following the procedure. I vote every 6 hours (except for that one time but I said I would make it up  by not voting til 7 hours later). 

As for the 'lower interest' comment, I was showing genuine concern for players like Khuutra and mizq1 who stopped playing after your rash decision to ban me from voting.

Not talking about your votes, I hope you do continue to vote.

Actually it seems it's picked up! Had quite a slow start, but then the forum landscape is different to a year ago so I'm not surprised. I didn't ban you from voting either, that's just petty!

+ Miyamoto & Twilight Princess

-Tak Fujii

Play Me

# Miyamoto and Twilight Princess

- Riiiiiiiiiiiidge Racer!!!

Edit because the crab was destroyed.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

# Miyamoto and Twilight Princess

- Giant Enemy Crab

lol

i think its been eliminated for a while now

Play Me