By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 50 E3 Moments GAME - Read the Rules!!!

# Tak Fujii

- Twilight Princess

Around the Network

#  Miyamoto & Twilight Princess

-   Tak Fujii, Ninety-Nine Nights, "Extreeeeeeme" & "Won Mirrion Twoops"

Come on people, Giant Enemy Crab is at Three!

You can't seriously think one of the most iconic and funny E3 moments needs to die!

Edit: If I counted right, Wii Vitality Sensor is already at -2 HP, so it's dead.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

# Miyamoto and Zelda

- Giant Enemy Crab

Silver-Tiger said:

You can't seriously think one of the most iconic and funny E3 moments needs to die!

It does deserve to die.  The idea behind it wasn't even new.  Matter of fact, I decided to look it up on wikipedia today when the idea first came around, and it was in games in the 1980's such as metroid.  They make it sound like such a great thing, when it has been around since before I was alive.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

# giant enemy crab

- virtual boy unveiled

Baalzamon said:
Silver-Tiger said:

It does deserve to die.  The idea behind it wasn't even new.  Matter of fact, I decided to look it up on wikipedia today when the idea first came around, and it was in games in the 1980's such as metroid.  They make it sound like such a great thing, when it has been around since before I was alive.

Like Machina said, you're missing the point. Earlier in the demo, the guy said "the stages of the game will be based on famous battles, which actually took place in ancient Japan."

Then five minutes later: "So here's this giant enemy crab."

And would you really eliminate it before the PSP Go, or that jack-ass playing Wii Music? Really?

But, well, whatever. Your call.

+ Giant Enemy Crab

- Skittles

# steam on ps3

- giant enemy crab

# miyamoto and tp

- skittles 

# Miyamoto and Twilight Princess

- Giant Enemy Crab

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson