By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
snakenobi said:

yup saw that white i was searching

i am just concerned that we will have to leave our lifestyle slowly and obey to other cultures to survive

It's other cultures that need to be afraid of the West, it's crowding out the rest of the worlds cultures.

Around the Network

omg! why are these kind of racists topics tolerated? :S

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

Mr.Ashtear said:

omg! why are these kind of racists topics tolerated? :S

how is this racist?

Rath said:
snakenobi said:

i am just concerned that we will have to leave our lifestyle slowly and obey to other cultures to survive

It's other cultures that need to be afraid of the West, it's crowding out the rest of the worlds cultures.

that we see right now

but the rasising power of china would one day make us follow them as that is where the money will be

snakenobi said:

Awesome Freudian slip.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
snakenobi said:

Awesome Freudian slip.

I couldn't resist

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

Screw race, I just want my pagan gods back!

Now race is not my main perspective on this issue but it's okay to put it like that (I would prefer culture and heritage). Either way this issue is one important reason why I want immigration into Europe to stop immediately, not just into my own country.

Our third biggest city in Sweden, Malmö with a population of over 300,000, is turning into a melting pot with lots of ghettos and crimes never before seen in our country. Of all people under the age of 20 in Malmö, Swedes are already in the minority! With our current rate of mass immigration (which has been record high in the last 5 years and it will only increase even further because our politicians just loosened the immigration laws) in less than two decades the same will have happened in all our big cities. People with foreign origins will be in the majority, at least if we're talking about the younger population.

Who knows what implications this will have but so far the signs are extremely worrying. Even mundane things such as changes in cultural preference & heritage bothers me. It sucks that Sweden won't feel like Sweden soon. A melting pot who ignores will not care about our history and culture. And the majority of youngsters will be into hiphop and gangster rap (not to speak of the serious issues such as crime, unemployment, struggling economy and well-fare system and changes in morality and behaviour in society).

If your country is like that, fine. All countries have different cultures, and I like that. If I travel to Athens in Greece I want to feel like I am in Greece, not little Asia. If I go to London I want to see England, not London the melting pot.

snakenobi said:
SlaughterTheISA said:
snakenobi said:
SlaughterTheISA said:

I look forward to the day where race is no longer an issue. We're all members of the same species, why do people seem to care about the colour of someone's skin? We're all human.

race is not the issue

'What are your view on the decline of the White Race?'

Could have fooled me.

WHite race have a particular culture that they follow

you want to just be arrogant and just stick to the title then its fine.

lets end the conversation

A few things;

- Learn the meaning of arrogant. In no way could my actions or words be perceived as arrogant. 

- You create a topic and then berate the posters for discussing what is listed in the title? 

- The white race has no culture. There is no such thing as the white race. I believe what you are attempting to refer to are the Caucasians, a 'race' that originally inhabited parts of Eurasia and N.Africa. Seeing as though the skin tone of Caucasians varies from pale white to a dark brown in some cases, there is no distinct white 'race.' Skin colour does not equal seperate race.

- Even then, if we assume you are refering to Caucasians, there is no single unifying feature amongst the different cultures. The Russian culture is extremely different to say the British culture, which is then different to the Afghan culutre. There is no culture under threat because 'white people' do not have a monoculture.

I think you mean more western cultures.

And its not a decline, its just that other places in the world have finally started to ge their shit together in regards to ecenomic and scientific growth (hopefully human rights and higher living standards will follow aswell).

Family sizes are dropping worldwide anyway from what I understand. China for example has significant demographic issues and they've already dropped their projected growth from 10% to around 7.5% (going off memory here) for each year of their current 5 year ecenomic plan.

So the voracious growth that some countries are having wont last forever just like it didn't in the west.