By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

I look forward to the day where race is no longer an issue. We're all members of the same species, why do people seem to care about the colour of someone's skin? We're all human.

Well all humans were originally black and white people emerged due to migrating to cooler climates. I don't know why you are worried.

That's human nature. ethnicities and races rise and fall and disappear. At least in the whites' case its happening naturally, not like, say, the American Indians.

Also: there is no "white culture," but a multiplicity of cultures that share a loose common background. The Spanish aren't the Russians who aren't the White Americans.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

Well all humans were originally black and white people emerged due to migrating to cooler climates. I don't know why you are worried.

that is just a theory

i am worried many people  of the same heritage seem to like the same things

its like i like rock and  there  used to be so much vareity but now hip-hop domintes and rock is becoming scarce

Around the Network
SlaughterTheISA said:

I look forward to the day where race is no longer an issue. We're all members of the same species, why do people seem to care about the colour of someone's skin? We're all human.

race is not the issue

people from similar heritage follow similar things

different things will always be against each other,the only part what you don't understand is that being different is not a crime

as per your saying people should think one way,like certain things,etc

snakenobi said:
SlaughterTheISA said:

race is not the issue

'What are your view on the decline of the White Race?'

Could have fooled me.

Caucasians just hit the top of the curve before everybody else. Asia and S.America are both going to hit the top of their curves in the next few decades. Only Africa hasn't had the expected explosion of population yet (which is still probably going to come.

It's nicely indicated by this graph

SlaughterTheISA said:
snakenobi said:
SlaughterTheISA said:

race is not the issue

'What are your view on the decline of the White Race?'

Could have fooled me.

WHite race have a particular culture that they follow

you want to just be arrogant and just stick to the title then its fine.

lets end the conversation

Rath said:

Caucasians just hit the top of the curve before everybody else. Asia and S.America are both going to hit the top of their curves in the next few decades. Only Africa hasn't had the expected explosion of population yet (which is still probably going to come.

It's nicely indicated by this graph

yup saw that white i was searching

i am just concerned that we will have to leave our lifestyle slowly and obey to other cultures to survive