By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Review your GT5 sales prediction

Really need to start playing this game again. That or try to convince my cousin to buy it. 1 to the sales in that case!

Around the Network

i say it wont top 2 million

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

BOLD prediction there

I can't find my post (must've been a different thread) but from memory I think I bet it wouldn't pass 10M, thought it would end up around 9M. Still looking reasonably likely.

I reckon 9mil end of generation, doubt it will break 10mil at all now, sadly

Seems to have broken its legs as of late, big shame really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

around 9 mill sounds right, it will at least put up another million between now and november, and another million around this holiday season since it will be cheaper, at least i hope cuz thats when i plan to get it.  that should bring it around the 8ish mark.  probably another million for the rest of this gen to bring it to 9.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Have you noticed the legs of psp version of GT lately , sold 61,303 first week in EMEEA now it's at 1,577,583

Even if GT5 seems low at the moment it will speed up that for sure

BTW I predicted 10.7 not 11m , Darth's thread is outdated.

I don't remember exactly what I said it would do but I think I said somewhere between 8-9 million for lifetime. So my prediction will probably end up a bit low.

well i am not in the OP table but i did post a prediction and i am way off in japan... so i am going to adjust down 3.5 mil in the LTD and i have to say 9.3 mil now...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I think it will do 9 million or so life time. I remeber those Halo Reach vs. GT5 sales threads. We should review those as well.