By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Review your GT5 sales prediction

Some people's predictions can be found here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=114292

The lowest prediction is 3 million, and the highest 12.8 millon. The game is currently at 6.12 million, but its sales have dropped considerably recently. However, sales of pretty much everything are down atm, being the quiet season and all.

Lets own up, how confident are we all.

My prediction was put down in a different thread, but I can't find it now. I bet on 9-10 million, which I am feeling pretty confident about still.

Around the Network

I guessed close for EMEAA but Americas was waaaaaay off and Japan was a bit off as well. Oh well, was never good at guessing games.

The highest is mine but Darth not update the picture.

LTD (2016)

NA: 5.4m
EU: 7.7m
JP: 1.9m

WW: 15m

I'm so off with Japan... so I need correct my prediction.

NA: 5.4m
EU: 7.7m
JP: 0.9m

But that my most optimistic... the other is 2 million less then...

WW: 12-14m

I admit my prediction was a little off, I blame it on hardcore GT fans' nostalgia.

My FW prediction was 2.6 million and it ended up doing 2.35 million. That isn't too bad I guess.

My lifetime prediction was 9.5 million but I wasn't expecting the game to be down so much compared to previous iteration in Japan.

I therefore would now say it will end up at 8-8.5 million.

Around the Network

Might as well wait a week or two for polyphony to update their shipments for the last quarter.  It got adjusted the last two times shipment numbers were released.

theres not much to revise here, 10m is the one to beat and its already over half way there.....

not to mention adjustments after PD next update on their site.

I think i said like 6-8 mil cant remember but yea 8 mil is the max ill proabobly give it.

Didn't previously make a prediction but now I'm figuring roughly 8.5 million by the end of the generation.

i bet on 9 million and im still pretty confident about it. and il be using pd data.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good