By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So this's the end .... of the Wii.

This is my first post in long time..So I gotta ask:

Is there any good games coming this year?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Raze said:

What it did do is bring my gaming connection with my dad full circle. When I was like 4, we used to play Atari 2600 together a lot, and we played Super Mario Bros on the NES together. He played less and less as the games became more 1 player style. He came back to gaming with the Wii, completing the circle before he passed away last year. So, in the end, I'm glad the Wii came around, it brought my gaming mentor back into gaming for one last round. =)

Q.Q

It means I have to start saving money again...

My little Wii has grown up so fast! She's already 4 and a half years old! *sniff*

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Simulacrum said:

This is my first post in long time..So I gotta ask:

Is there any good games coming this year?

The answer is... besides from Legend of Zelda, WE DON'T KNOW!!!

Nintendo only has released the lineup till june, and there are a lot of good titles that has been already released in japan and we don't know if they are coming to america or when (Xenoblade, The Last Story, to name a few), also we don't know if Nintendo is working on something else since they always show them at E3.

Play4Fun said:
Raze said:

What it did do is bring my gaming connection with my dad full circle. When I was like 4, we used to play Atari 2600 together a lot, and we played Super Mario Bros on the NES together. He played less and less as the games became more 1 player style. He came back to gaming with the Wii, completing the circle before he passed away last year. So, in the end, I'm glad the Wii came around, it brought my gaming mentor back into gaming for one last round. =)

Q.Q

/tissue =)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com